38-Because of Love

Y/N POV

I looked up at the clock pushing my blanket away from my body.

"Oh no its already 10:27 am" i mumbled to myself how could i not hear the alarm that actually went of at 6 am in the morning.

I quickly dress up.I need to be at work early in the morning. My boss is going to kill me because i have not gotten the files ready for him to sign.

Let me tell you who i actually am and what im actually working as

I am (Y/N) i am actually Sehun's wife but we divorced because of his dad. I still love him and i know he still loves me but we just cant be together. I am working as a fashion designer i need my boss to check on the sitting arrangement of people.

I've might have been really tired not noticing that i should have actually done it yesterday night.

I quickly rushed myself to the company, im my boss assistant i can't be late and let him down.

----
(At the building-workplace)

"(Y/N)!WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" my boss shouted.

"I woke up late im sorry but about the sitting arrangement i need to um look at whose coming first" i replied calmly.

"YOU BETTER LOOK AT THE SITTING ARANGGEMENT AND GIVE IT TO ME BY 11 i give you 30 mins to get it done or else youre fired!" he shouted again this time even louder.

"Okay! i will!"i replied feeling like i could do it. Today is a big day to my boss. We're going to hold a fashion show today.

I looked through the names of which artist is going to attend the fashion show.

Mark,Selena many more artist is coming i was doing their sitting arrangement as fast as i could when i received a call from my boss.

"Yes?" i questioned really confused

"Oh,Sehun and Chanyeol is going to attend the fashion show" he told me.

the words slowly sunk in me. Sehun?Oh Sehun my husband but we're already divorced so yea.

I quickly arrange the sitting arrangement and noticed it already 10:50 oh that was fast i thought.

I walked to my boss room and he looked through the files before saying "ah you really know me that well that you know who i want to sit next to."

---
(venue)

I was busy putting the names of people sitting next to who and all those when suddenly i felt someone tap me on the shoulder.

I made a turned and only realized i bump on the person's hard chest. I looked up an noticed i was none other than "oh sehun"

"What makes you come early?"i asked him continuing my work.

"I just wanted to see you because im very sure you're here and i am right"he said

"I miss you."he continued

"Ahhh. Okay i have to check on the models." i said quickly changing and avoiding the subject.

"(Y/N) , I LOVE YOU AND I MISS YOU!" he said even louder.

"Okay i have to go now."i said quickly walking away from him.

"You love me dont you?" he said

"I know you do. please come back to me lets not care what people say. Lets just dont care what my dad says. I stil love you and forever will!!" he said very loud making everyone turn around.

'because of love we meet again' i thought.

---
THE END!!
Im so sorry for not updating for so long TT.TT I KNOW YOU GUYS HATE ME FOR NOT UPDATING!
i have a question,how many of you have a crush on someone? HAHA stupid question isnt it. i do thought i just wanted to tell you that dont be sad if the person doesnt like you!!! YOU DESERVE SOMEONE BETTER OKAY!!

for those whose reading until here i love you!!! i'll update again im abit busy this days bc of school im sorry! anyways i think this is the place where i can write out and see how good my english is!!

---
AINI💖🍐🍐🍐🍐