37-My Bully

Requested by Amira_YiXing

Summer vacation going to be over soon.That means i have to go back to school and see that bully who always bullies me, oh. i havent introduced myself to you all yet. I'm Mira, well do you want to know who my bully is? Well he is my neighbour. Just living next door, what do you think? This means that he can bully me all he wants right? Im just a girl i cant do anything to stop it. I hate him a lot a lot a lot dude. Well i guess i am a little scared too.

-First day of school-

I woke up pretty early in the morning, and got ready for school of course. When I was walking towards the school gate, I saw a tall figure in front of me there is nothing to think about and I know who it is. Oh. Sehun. "MIRA!" a girly voice shouted at the top of her lungs, not now Cho Hee not now! That tall figure turned around and looked at me, "Oh well, look who is this the one and only Mira." He smirks leaving me dumbfounded. "Mira,why did you answer me? I saw Oh sehun talking to you what did he say?" she started fangirling because he is the kingka of the school. He always have good grades without even needing to open his textbook and me just another nerd from his class.

The teacher walked into class. "Students, did you have fun this holiday? Hope you did because its going to be stressful from now on." she said with an evil smile." I need all of you to listen carefully to me while I'm teaching alright? If i ever catch any of you talking you will be sent to detention right away!" As per usual, i will take down my notes during the lesson, there were some murmuring heard i saw the teacher eyebrows started twitching, "WHICH OF YOU DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY ORDERS? NO TALKING ALLOWED RIGHT WHO WAS IT TALKING?!" she half-screamed. "Mira was talking. She isn't paying attention to class." someones voice spoke. What even, i just got accused for talking by sehun. I gave him a irritated face. "MIRA! IN WHAT WAY DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME?" "But I wasn-" i tried to speak but got cut of by the teacher, "Oh, don't find excuses to tell me. By the way, you're sent for detention after class." I let myself fall back into my seat and attended the rest of the classes with sehun causing trouble for me.This problems just go on and on every single day, im starting to get used to it not just getting used to I might have fell for sehun despite him bullying me.

One day, there was a new student that was transfered into my class, he is tall like sehun but he have a fairy god ears which look very cute on him unexpectedly I realized that i was actually staring at him. "Hi, Im ChanYeol~ I'm a Happy Virus! Please take care of me!" Wow, his voice is sure deep. Very deep. "Here, you can go sit beside Mira." I waved my hand in the air indicating that I'm Mira. He settled himself beside me, we both started to know each other better, i showed him around the school and he gave me his derp face. Each day we grew closer, thats when sehun started to not bully me anymore, there are time where I see him stealing glances at me, or he will give me an irritated face when I talk to ChanYeol.

I felt as if i got followed by someone but when ever I turn around i will always find no one, all of a sudden, some one dragged me into a small alley, I tried screaming but it came out all muffled. That hand loosen and let me go, i took a peek of who is that."Oh Sehun why did you pull me into this alley? I thought you would turn out as someone who wants to kidna-" He kissed me "Tch, you talk too much. Im sorry if i bullied you last time, All i wanted was just your attention..seeing you with ChanYeol it really hurts. I do not like seeing any guy going near the girl I like. will you be my jagi? I love you." I nodded. "I actually have a crush on you ever since you started bullying me." I spoke. "So do you want me to bully you everyday like always so your love for me everyday will grow stronger every single time I try to bully you. " he smirks. "Ani. Don't ever do that again it hurts me mentally." I giggled. He intertwined our fingers and walked me home, it feels sweet. I smiled at the sight of our intertwined fingers. "Why are you smiling?" Sehun gave me a questioning look."I just can't believe that you're my boyfriend now." He smiled.

Hi Guys(: hope you enjoyed this chapter. I didn't really have any inspiration this time :< so the story is a bit idk :< I don't think it's good enough. Hey Mira, if you're looking at this, hope you like it.... I kind of change the concept due to me typing too much and forgetting the setting sorry! 🙈🙊

-AY🙈🙊✌️ (AiYing)