44- lost memory

Request @vioohsh

"Bam screeeeehhhhh-" I slowed down my pace and stood rooted to the ground .

'No this can't be happening.' I thought. At that moment of time , I felt remorseful, stuck. Did the time stop? Cause nothing seemed to be moving. I could only feel my tears rolling down my face.

I see y/n lying lifeless on the concrete floor. Blood just keep oozing out of her body. I wanted to reach out for her , but I just can't seem to move.

Maybe it's just that instant. That moment when I saw her , tears over flowing her eyes. I felt remorseful. I couldn't do anything about it, but to just push that random girl away from me. I felt sorry. I didn't know what came over me. But it just came over. It took over my mind to kiss that random girl instead of giving my lips to y/n.

I'm sorry y/n, probably this is the way that you will forget about me. Forget. About The Pain that I have inflicted to you , Sorry. No matter how many times I say sorry or you had forgiven me , I will never forgive myself for what I have done.

I guess that's the best way that you will forget me forever. The pain that I inflicted to you with was too much to handle.

I am sitting at the back of the class but I just can't focus. My eyes still wandered back to y/n seat. 'When will she ever come back? I wandered.

There was knock on the door. "Miss Park, sorry I'm late!" A smooth but light voice spoke.

"Y/n please take a seat beside Daeion" Miss park said with a sweet smile. My eyes followed every single movement she made. I just couldn't forget her.

Soon it was break time as per usual, I went to the rooftop to have some fresh air from the stuffy air in class. "Creeeeek..." The door opened a little. "whoops,sorry for disturbing you here but can I share this place?" a lovely voice asked. Without looking at her, I dashed out of the rooftop down to the canteen instead. I just can't look at her, looking at her seems to make me feel torn apart. I'm not sure of what to feel. I just left her standing there bewildered.

For the past few days I continued the routine to just ignore or walk away from her. I just want to distance myself from her.

"Sehun, you know that you can't avoid her forever right." Said "unknown". "Y/n will remember you sooner or later!"

"As long as I keep my distance, she won't remember." I said.

Something that they didn't know about, y/n was just outside. She heard everything clearly. "I know who is sehun..?" That hit her. All the fuzzy fuzzy memories that always occurs in her mind. Feeling hurt, when she is near Sehun. She held her head, holding on to the lockers for support. Fuzzy fuzzy memories, of Sehun and her talking to each other. Having their first date, she couldn't take it anymore she is drowning in her memories, that kept occurring and doesn't seem to go away. She fainted.

"y/n.... Please wake up.."I kept mumbling over and over again.

I saw her eyes twitching,

"Y/n! Can you hear me?" She slowly opened her eyes.

"Sehun?" She called my name with a questioning tone.

"We're a couple before right? Why didn't you tell me?!" She asked.

SHYT she heard everything. I guess there is no point hiding it now,

"yes we were a couple, I kind of cheated on you..you saw it too.....Blah-Blah Blah" I explained the whole story to her. She got a hold of herself, if that's the case I'm willing to forgive you. "Do you still want to be my boyfriend?" She said with a crooked smile.

I'm sorry for not updating that much I'm sorry :(

Thank you for requesting :)) I really appreciate that:) I hope you like that story alright sorry if my one shots are actually kind of long.. But I really hope You will like it cause I spent a lot of time thinking about it plus it used too much of my brain juice already! I can't even. But still thank you for requesting! I hope the others would want to request too! So what do you think? HURRY VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE!!!! alright add one more in:) REQUEST ALRIGHT :) if you want to request or anything just go the first ud and request there if not you can always message us!

(REQUEST ACCEPTED ONLY FOR EXO IMAGINES NOT SEHUN IMAGINES!)

-AiYing(: