CHAPTER III

Oh my God...

I opened my eyes to a room with walls painted red and black. There were all types of guns hanging on the walls in glass cases too. Rifles, pistols, revolvers and even a bullet proof vest, but what stood out the most was this golden desert eagle.

Why would she need all of this?

She hovered above me, standing in between my legs, while I was laid on the edge of her bed, admiring my body with this mischievous expression plastered on her face. She stepped closer to me and stroked my thigh. "Take it off." I took off my dress and was left in my bra and panties.

She left and went to go sit on a black furry cushion in the corner of the room. "Come", she patted her lap. As I walked over to her, she stared into my eyes with nothing but lust. "Don't be shy boo". I straddled her lap. "I'ma have so much fun wid you."

That's when I heard my phone ring.

"Yo cut dat shit off man." She sounded pissed and I don't blame her.

I accepted the call. "Girl what?" It was Sasha.

"I know where you are hoe, I found your location on Snapchat, and bitch are you...naked? I swear if you fucking that crazy bitch and she kill you I'ma beat yo ass. I'm gonna find you."

"Da fuck she just call mi?!"

"Nothing, she ain't call you nothing." Uh oh.

"Bro I just heard her call me a crazy bitch. NO ONE FUCKIN TALKS TO MI LIKE DAT!" Her voice raised. "Your friend is outside and she ain't gonna find you. Cause once you're with me... you stay with me."

She looked into my eyes and I felt a dark force of energy in the atmosphere. Almost as if I was being pulled into it. It was probably there all along but I was way too horny to realize.

"What do you mean I'm yours?" I was taken aback.

There was a sudden clutter I heard, beneath my feet.

"Stay here." She commanded. I stayed put. She made her way to the door and shut it behind her. I quickly put on my dress and looked for a way out.

I noticed that the window was open so I grabbed my phone and climbed out the window. I fell to the ground with a loud thud. I jogged over to the gate as quick as I could, the space from the gate to the house was long as fuck, felt like I was running track.

Then I spotted someone familiar in the distance. It had to be Jordan.

I whisper yelled, "hey! Jordan!"

"Bitch... is that you? The fuck you doing in that fancy ass house."

"Hoe, I'm tryna get the fuck outta here. This... this Fenty's house." I looked around, then whispered to him.

"Girl what the fuck you doing in that bitch house. Ma'am we needa get you outta there."

He reached out his arm over the gate. "Bitch grab my hand."

I jumped and climbed making my way onto the fence.

I heard a loud deep VWOOP. I looked at Jordan in confusion. "Did you just fart bitch?"

"No bitch, if I did it would've been in your face."

"God you so irrita-

"LOOK BEHIND YOU!" I whipped my  head back.

"Ain't shit there nigga." I saw nothing. I looked forward again.

"BITCH TURN THE FUCK AROUND!"

"Boy you needa stop playing with me like dat."

Out of nowhere the taller woman appeared in front of me VWOOP.

Jordan opened his mouth wide in shock. "Bitch you on yo own." Then he took off running.

This nigga stay running away from shit.

"BITCH DON'T LEAVE ME HERE. THE FUCK YOU GOING?!" I watched him run away. I turned around quickly and I didn't see any tall woman in sight.

Please don't tell me her sexy ass can teleport.

"Babygirl."

"HUH?!" Our words clashed.

I swear if another bitch scare me one more time...

This bitch can teleport.

"Why you leaving so soon? Didn't you want me to fuck?"

"Yea but, you're a bit coo coo."

She laughed "boo, you have no idea." She bit her lip. "Well then you're coming with me. You brought this on yourself boo. Take my hand."

She took my hand.

I heard two familiar voices murmured in the distance. They were coming closer. They didn't spot us.

We looked behind us.

"Oh look it's your friends."

This bitch is a teleporting stalker.

"How do you know those are my friends?"

"Mi saw yuh from across di barbecue."

"Oh so you noticed me first?" I blushed.

"Well what do you think?" She screwed me.

She so rude but fuck it turns me on.

She turned her whole body, so that we were both completely facing each other.

"Yuh so sexy." She placed her hands onto my waist.

She put her lips on mine and started to kiss me as if I was her last meal. I kissed her back, in a slow rhythmic motion. Her hands moved to my ass and she grabbed it. I moaned. Oops.

I felt a finger rub my clit. I didn't even realize her hand was up my dress. "Mmm shit." I moaned.

"You so wet boo." She lowered her voice. "Let's go inside." She picked me gripping my ass and carried me to the house once again. Hopefully this time I get to fuck the killer.