Blind

Summary:

Just two boys with mental illnesses. Nothing could go wrong.
______________________________________

Everyday was hell for the younger. Everyday, he was bashed, cursed, and beaten. All for being blind, that's at least what jimin tells himself. There is no other reason, but that's where he's wrong.

You see, the teachers gave excuses for jimin, helped him more, and gave the answers to him. He hated it. Hated the fact that they treated him like some sort of special star, he wasn't. Jimin was just like any other student, so what he couldn't see. He could hear, write, and read. He's normal.

He ate meals like everyone, he had fights with his parents, and went to the toilet. He's just like everyone in this school... except min yoongi

Min Yoongi.

The name makes people run away and hide, hell, the boy got "most likely to shoot up the school award." And just like jimin, yoongi had his problems. Well, they were way worse...

...the boy handled with adhd, dissociative identity disorder, ocd, autism, tourette's syndrome, and schizophrenia.

You name it, he had it all.

Jimin and yoongi both met in their art class, a special class were "the specials", that's what they were called, hanged out. The two sat next to each other. And yoongi, he was quite the flirt.

So, here they sat in class, whilst yoongi stared down at jimin bending over as he felt his shoes. He needed to make sure they were tied. "Damn jimin, your ass looks amazing." Jimin scoffed, sometimes he wished he was deaf.  "Ya! You pabo, don't say that to me!" He said, whilst trying to find the pencil. Yoongi chuckled, soon putting the pencil in his hands.

Jimin's breath hitched as yoongis cold fingers touched his, and jimin would be lying if he said he really wanted to know what they look like. "Yoongi can I feel your face?" All yoongi did was hum, and jimin took that as a yes.

Jimin felt his cheeks get redder as touched the soft skin, his face was small. Jimin traced his fingers down to his lips, making him involuntary lick his. The lips were small and the right amount of thickness. "Yoongi can I feel your hands?" Again, another hum. Jimin stretched his fingers out and touched the tips of his fingers. He moved his fingers twords the palm, making yoongi flinch since it was ticklish.

Suddenly, jimin stops...

He gasps as he feels the crusty scars across yoongi's wrist. "Y-yoongi...don't tell me that-" and with that, yoongi's touch was gone. "I have to piss..." he mumbled as he walked out of the classroom, making the teacher call his therapist.

"Mr. Jeon, Hyungdae is taking over."

"Crap...I'll be right out."

Jimin's face darkened. Why did he ask, why did he have to touch his wrist, why did he have to be fucking blind. That's when it happened...jimin spasmed out.
______________________________________

Loud screams and crying could be heard coming from the boys bathroom, and Mr. Jeon had to hold yoongi down. "NO! LET ME KILL MYSELF, GOD DAMNIT! F-FUCK YOU!" He said, his body convulsing as he continued to twitch. His eyes were extremely puffy, his lips to.

"Hyungdae! You can't do this.. please! Don't do it, it's not worth it." Boys in the bathroom pressed up against the wall, terror written on their face. Yoongi had a rope in his backpack...he's was going to hang himself.
______________________________________

"Where am I....?"

Jimin opened his eyes, it was a hospital. "I said where am I?" He repeated, still no answer. All he got was his dad staring down at him in disappoinment, and his mom bawling her eyes out. "You fucking piece of shit, always faking your illness for attention."