"How are you feeling?" She asked curiously, a look of concern sweeping her irises as they studied my face.

"I'm okay baby girl. Thank you for taking care of me." I replied, both of us still dancing around the elephant in the room.

"Of course. You're still mine to take care of." A shy smile formed at her mouth as if she were trying to find some sort of way to mend the relationship between us.

"I am?" I toyed with her, trying to reel more words from her lips.

She nodded her head as her eyes poured apologetically into mine.

"And I'm yours."

Her small hand cupped my face as she leaned her forehead to press against my own.

Her breaths became shallowed and seemed to halt as she attempted to brush her lips against mine.

My hand that was resting along the arch of her back, glided upwards to wrap gently around her throat.

A small but sexy moan escaped her lips and a look of vulnerability mixed with intrigue dwelled in her eyes as they instantly lit up at my touch.

Our warm breaths panted in the air as the space between us began to close.

Our lips beautifully melted together as the passion between us grew by the second. I ravished her mouth with my own as I felt her body begin to squirm against mine.

I abruptly broke away, her wet lips pink and swollen from our sensual shared kiss.

"Don't you ever fucking leave me again Lena." I rasped,  my hand still enveloped around her neck.

"I won't baby. I promise you I'm not going to ever leave you." She pleaded softly, a hint of desperation weaved into her tone.

"Promise me forever." I swept my thumb along her pillow soft lips, earning a tiny kiss from her mouth to my fingertip before she gave her answer.

"I promise you forever Austin." Her words were honest and real and I knew for certain that I couldn't contain myself for a minute longer.

"Stand up." I commanded to her as she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth, obeying me without hesitation as she crawled off of me and stood at the edge of the sofa.

"Take your clothes off angel. Let me see that beautiful body of yours."

I swallowed hard, my boxers becoming tight against my length as I watched her reach for the bottom hem of her strapped top, pulling it off her torso.

Her plump nipples flourished at the exposure of the cool night air as she released her full breasts to my possession.

I hooked my fingers along the waistband of her shorts, slowly tugging them to the ground.

She shyly smiled at me as if I hadn't just fucked her merely hours before.

As if I hadn't dove in her delicious ocean time and time again.

But I would never grow tired of delving into her sweetest sin and I wanted nothing more than to swim in her pool of wetness for the rest of my life.

I dug my fingers into her hips as I brought her frame closer to me as I sat up straight on the couch.

I brought my lips to her stomach, placing wet kisses along her hot skin as her fingers raked passionately through my hair.

I kissed down the center of her mid drift, passed her belly button and right above the hem of her pink see through thong.