Vali: that worked perfectly. We make a good team.

Rossweisse: yes we do.

In the distance Issei and Kuroka were fighting Loki and Shalba. Issei used his queen form to hold his own against Loki but Issei isn't a god, even with the boosted gear he can only fight for so long. Kuroka was doing better and was definitely ripping Shalba a new one. She broke every magical shield he used, deflected and countered his every other attack and then used her fingers to damage his chakra points. He felt his body slowly go numb and he could no longer use magic.

Shalba: what the hell have you done to me?

Kuroka: you should worry about what I'm going to do next you little cunt.

She digs her claws into his gut and ripped them apart. It was basically a fatality from MK. He died slowly and very painfully. Kuroka got her revenge at last and this time there will be no consequences. Loki saw Shalba being ripped apart, his serpent's defeated and the mutts were also losing. He underestimated everyone here and knew he would lose if he had to fight all of them, no he would die. He won't risk it. Issei was about to blast him away.

Loki: ENOUGH!!

Loki sent a shockwave that forced Issei to fall on his back then flip on his gut. His armour was badly damaged.

Loki: enough of this foolishness.

Loki bound Issei using a binding spell and created a sword. Just before he could stab him Kuroka appeared and tackled Loki. Loki got back up and saw that the others were on their way.
Loki was now dead serious, the instant the others showed up he cast a powerful gravity spell and bound the others on the ground. Kuroka managed to not get caught and tried to undo the binding spell on Issei.

Loki: no you don't.

Loki smacked her into a rock and transmutes the stone around her arms and legs.

Issei: LOKI GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HER!!

Loki:hmm? Why? Is she special to you?

Issei: I SAID GET AWAY!

Loki: hahaha I see now. She's your mate isn't she?

Loki removes Kuroka's kimono.

Kuroka: DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME ANIMAL FUCKER!!

Loki: I love it when they try to resist. I must commend you dragon emperor, your mate is gorgeous.

Loki began to move his fingers over her body.

Loki: yes very nice. Not bad at all for a Nekomata, what was that you said about me mating with animals? Do you wish to be on the receiving end little cat?

Shirone: LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE!

Loki: ah another one. Not bad either, I think I'll keep you two around and let the rest of you die when Ragnarok comes.

Loki then continues to touch Kuroka who shudders with his every movement.

Issei: LOKI I'M WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME. LET. HER. GO!!

Loki: oh come now. You don't mind sharing do you?

Loki moves his hands over her abdomen and halts.

Loki: it seems that you have already been bred. Such a waste, a disgrace to use such a body to carry the seed of a filthy fallen dragon.

This caught everyone's attention.

Issei: what.... Kuroka is it true? I'm going to be a dad?

Kuroka: yeah...I didn't want you to find out this way.

Everyone was still under the heavy gravity spell and couldn't move. Not even Vali or Cao Cao but were shocked to hear the revelation.

Loki: no red dragon. You won't be a father.

Loki grabs his sword and stabs Kuroka in the womb. Kuroka screams and so do the others. Loki laughs like a psychopath and let's Kuroka drop to the ground motionlessly. Issei looks on in horror, everything is in slow motion, seeing Kuroka laying there bleeding, her clutching her wound and the others screaming and trying to get to her. Kuroka, the one he loves, the one who made him happy, the mother of his unborn child, laying their bleeding. Kuroka looked towards Issei and shed a tear.

Issei snaps.
..........,...........................................................,,........

A massive power erupted. It broke the binding spell, Issei slowly got up and walked towards Kuroka and Loki was still too busy laughing to notice. Issei used whatever sense he had left and pulled out a phoenix tear and used it to heal his mate. She was fully healed physically but what Loki did won't heal. Kuroka wept and Issei spoke in a tone that frightened even her.

Issei: you're alright now. I'm here but I need you to do one thing, free the others and run away.

Kuroka: what do you...

Kuroka saw Issei's eyes had nothing but anger and death in them.

Kuroka: Ddraig what's happened to Issei?

Ddraig: HE CAN'T HEAR ME AND I CAN'T STOP HIM. HE'S ABOUT TO ACTIVATE IT. RUN DAMN IT RUN!!!!

Kuroka was scared for her life and the others. She got up and fixed her clothes as she went to the others. With her powers and stamina restored from the Phoenix tear, with Loki distracted his grip on his gravity spell was really weak and enough for Kuroka to undo it. The others got up and saw Kuroka perfectly fine but then they all felt it. That killing intent, they looked at the source and it was Issei.

Vali: is that really him?

Kuroka: we have to leave now. It's happening and we can't stop it.

Cao Cao: you don't mean ?

Kuroka: yes. It's the juggernaut drive and we'll die if we stay here.

Loki finally notices the malicious aura coming from behind him. He looked at Issei and what he saw was the stuff of nightmares.

Loki: what in the name of Asgard...