Vali: you better end the fight quickly.

Kuroka: but his death will be slow and painful.

Team Rias fights off one of the serpents, it was taking their full strength just to go toe to toe with only a clone who was no where close to the power the original possesses. Kiba's sword birth could only scratch the scales, Akeno's lighting and light spears barely did anything but hold it back. Rias used her powers of destruction and it was doing the most damage. It was actually ripping and destroying pieces of the serpents but only in small amounts. Their energy was being drained completely, Shirone used her Nekomata powers to a whole new level, her training got to the point where she is now where Kuroka was prior to becoming Issei's queen, using all that senjutsu caused her petite body to grow and yes this included her tiny boobs. Her figure was now similar to Irina's figure and her hair grew longer. Combine all that with her rook abilities she became a threat that even a high class devil won't want to fight. She tipped the scales in her favour by using her sage magic on the serpent's spine and used her strength to force it in repeatedly. The serpent was eventually put to sleep after having it's spinal cord shut down.

Ravel, Arthur, Bikou and La Fey don't hold back. La Fey used one spell after another, Arthur promoted to knight and attacked one spot on the serpent's side again as to create a weak spot instead of finding one. Bikou and Ravel too used their strength and flames. Ravel's new golden black flames were unique, Everytime she would send a fire ball and hit the serpent clone that spot would continue to burn, the continuous burning caused it great pain and no matter how much it thrashed in the dirt the flames burned. The scales gave it some protection but the weak spot Arthur made didn't, there was exposed flesh and Ravel burned it. Bikou summoned his flying nymbus and went sky high, he started a high speed dive and then leveled out at the serpent's weak spot and extended his staff, the extending staff combined with his strength and speed penetrated its side and crushed it's organs causing sever internal bleeding. Everyone backed off and Ravel created a large pillar of black flames and sent it through the serpent's mouth burning it inside out, leaving nothing but bones which too began to burn.

They were exhausted after all that especially Ravel. Team Rias joined them after seeing the dark flames.

Rias: Ravel was that you who turned that snake into bones?

Ravel: with the help of my team yes.

Shirone: nice job.

Bikou: Shirone is that you? You look..... different. You look ...good.

Shirone: thanks.. nice job crushing it's organs.

Both blushed at their awkward flirting methods.

Kiba: oh for the love of...JUST GO OUT ALREADY jeez.

Bikou: come on guys it's not like that.

Asia: oh please even I know you two like each other.

Shirone: is it that obvious?

Akeno: yes. -_-

Bikou: .....Shirone.... will you go out with me?

Shirone: sure.

Bikou: woohoo.

Cao Cao in the distance.

Cao Cao: umm guys I'm sorry for ruining the moment but we could use some help here.

Arthur: on our way.

Cao Cao and the others were fighting one of the runts a.k.a one of Fenrir's kids a.k.a Loki's grandkids. The mutts were stronger than the serpent clones and put up far more of a fight. Irina and Xenovia were fighting another runt while Vali and Rossweisse fought off Fenrir. Rossweisse summoned the chains of Gleipnir to bind Fenrir, Vali divided Fenrir's power to make it easy for Rossweisse to bind him.