part : 13 (The king and his cousin)

Taehyung's pov :

When we reached on Moonland it was big beautiful kingdom,i like the vibe..Rosè sitting beside me in her eyes holding curiosity also amazement..we are heading towards the palace... jimin , jhope behind us with my guards..

when we reached on royal palace they welcomed us with great manners...it's beautiful i like the taste of the palace owners..

our King arriving soon here to meet you king V.. he requested you to wait kindly .. one of the royal guard of them told me with bow..

all right.. i said suddenly i noticed rosè holding my hand tightly.. she is nervous..

you look ugly when you start to worry you know.. i whispered to her...

yaah oppa!! stop teasing me at least now.. rosè said..

and iam always pretty anyway...she added..

yeah if that helps you sleep in night then okay.. i said playfully trying to lighten up her mood..

but she was about to hit me with pillow when royal guards warned king is coming...
Rosè grabbed my hand tightly again..

i never saw him before, i don't know how he looks like ..rosè mumbled

i look at the king who coming towards us my jaws drops...

It's great to see you greatest king of The century King V..i have always been wanting to meet you... I'm king Kim Seokjin .. The king offered his hand to me..

he is handsome..

(Necessary character added)

Jin

kim seokjin known as king seok

kim seokjin
known as king seok..
king of Moonland..
soon to be rosè's fiancè..
Call himself most handsome all the time

(back to story....)

He is handsome...

i smiled gladly took his hand..

nice to meet you King seok..i heard a lot about you always.. I said..

Then king seokjin greeted Jimin and rosè..They both greeted king politely..i can see rosè blushing, obviously because her future husband is indeed handsome..

jimin and me started to talk with king seokjin ,he is actually good person..I'm liking his personality..all though he loves praising onwself the most but not a big deal..

after discussing about marriage things ... king seokjin requested us politely to stay at his palace for few days.. but that's not our tradition..

King seokjin we are really greatful for your kind hospitality..but we can't stay at sister's future in law's house . jimin said ..

why Jiminsshi ? seokjin asked surprisingly..

well king seok it's our tradition we never stays at future in laws house.. and we already have a palace where we are going to stay.. i said..

no that's impossible i can't let my guests in another place but since I'm iam respectful towards traditions i have another offer to you, we have another palace which my cousin's, iam hoping you won't mind to stay there.. king seokjin said.

i look at rosè..she nodded lightly.. yeah though i prefers to stay at the palace what i bought to stay but it will be disrespectful to the king when he respecting our tradition and offering us to stay at his cousin's palace..

Thank you king seok..we are taking your kind offer .. i said ..

no thank you for accepting my offer.. seokjin smiled..

his royal guards again come to inform something..

our King, prince Jk is joining here soon.. the royal guard said and bowed ..

Who is prince jk by the way...

i heard foot steps.. suddenly my heart started to beat fast a familiar figure standing infont of me...

meet my cousin prince Jeon jungkook ,also greatest young businessman of our kingdom.. King seokjin said..

iam staring at him silently, he seems acting like he didn't saw me

iam staring at him silently, he seems acting like he didn't saw me..that's better..

Jungkook pov :

i reached on palace hall quickly because i was so excited to see my future sister in law..when entered to palace hall i noticed first my future sister in law well i have to admit she is beautiful..

when entered to palace hall i noticed first my future sister in law well i have to admit she is beautiful

wait i saw her somwhere but where?? i thought..

i snapped in jin hyung's  voice..

Jungkook where is you manners? you didn't even greeted them...meet most powerful greatest king of the century King V..

i immediately looked at them.. my eyes widen..

Why the hell he have to look at me like this? why the hell he have to look that hot handsome

Why the hell he have to look at me like this? why the hell he have to look that hot handsome.. i don't care right??

i don't care anymore.. i mumbled...

A/N : taekook again