The Strength

Today, me and my friends were going to a carnival near our school. I know for sure that this will be a great day because Trixia is coming with us.

Trixia and I arrived here at exactly 1:00pm. Our friends said that they will go here at 1:30pm. We have thirty minutes to spend or do what ever we want. We wandered around and saw many wonderful stuffs that they sell. We both ate and waited for them at the stall. We talked about many things and have some fun while waiting for them. While she is talking, I looked at her and said to myself "You look so majestic".

Finally they arrived at the carnival. We started at the Caterpillar Ride and I enjoyed it. We next went to the Horror Train and I don't even got scared. Trixia is seating next to me and grabbed my arm while the ride is moving. She looks so adorable and I just looked at her the whole time till the ride ends. We went last at the Ferris wheel and Trixia seated next to me again. I felt again the spark of love that I felt the first time I saw her. I felt like I don't want this day to end.

It's time to go home. Trixia and I will go at the same time and while we are on our way something unexpected happened. I passed out on the way home.

They brought me to the nearest hospital as soon as possible. I got confined and they said that I have been asleep for almost two days. I don't know why I passed out but my body feels weak and I can't even move my arms properly. The doctor said that I have a terrible case of dengue and I need to be examined till I feel better. I saw Trixia in my room and I saw how worried she is. She said "don't you ever scare me like that okay." I answered "why? What happened?" She answered back "while we are on our way home you just passed out and I don't know what I will do. I immediately called your mom and an ambulance". While she is talking, I realized how concerned she is about my health. She said "Please be strong and don't leave us, because you know how much we care about you".

Every single day that I am here at the hospital, she always visits me and tell stories about what happened at school and how much they miss me there. While she is talking, I felt that she wants me to be brave to concur this challenge that I have and felt that she is really the girl of my dreams. She is the one that I need to complete my life. Without her I might die in pain than die with this sickness that I have. I know now that she really care about me.

After few days, I recovered from my illness already and my friendship with Trixia got even better. I feel more encouraged than I was before. She gave me the strength that I need to recover faster and to believe in myself that I can do it.