The Rival

This day changed my life, I talked to Trixia and asked her if she have someone special that she like. She answered "yes", I was surprised when she said that she likes the most popular person in our school, his name is Daniel Delos Santos. He is one of the most handsome and athletic guy in our school. How can I fight for my love to her. I can't even run while dribbling a ball without getting tripped. I am nothing compared to him.

The next day, I feel strange. I went to our classroom and doesn't feel anything like I'm on a blank space without anyone beside me . I don't know why I'm acting like this. Maybe because I know that I don't have any chance against that guy. But I need to be tough, I will never give up till the day I've been waiting come to real life.

It's Saturday today, so I can do anything I want. I went to the Basketball court with my friends and asked If they can teach me how to play the game. I really enjoyed playing and the same time learning how to play basketball. It is a great experience for me and an improvement to me. I also went to a barber shop and requested to give me the best haircut that would fit me. It looks nice to me.

Monday morning, everybody noticed my new look. I feel great this day. Everybody noticed me including Trixia.

At break time, Trixia talked to me and asked " What happened to you?". I answered " Nothing, I just want a new look for a change and I think It ends up pretty good.". She replied " Ahh, okay, It really looks good to you but I prefer the old look. ". I said " But why? I thoutht you like this kind of look.". She Answered " Ohh, is that what this thing is all about? I just like Daniel because he is so cool and cute but I would never choose him if i have you with me. ".

After talking to her, I felt the spark I experienced the first time I saw her. I feel more energized in studying because of what she said. I felt the bursting flame of my heart coming out because of the joy I'm feeling .I think my thoughts are wrong, I might have a chance to her after all. I feel so relieved.