Bad Boys For Life

Another year has passed since Sir Pentious invaded the hotel. You, the Lucky Spider, and your husband Angel Dust, the Spider in the Kinky Boots, were enjoying each other's company. Even though all of Hell knew your secret, they didn't mind cause they think you both are perfect. Which was a surprise for you both, but you both didn't mind. Right now, you were talking to Husk while Angel was talking to the girls.

"So, you intend to ask your husband out on a date?" Husk asked. "Close. More like a honeymoon. I just wanna get out for a while." You said. "Yeah. For a whole goddamn month! Like, what are you gonna do the whole damn month?" Husk asked. "We'll think of something. But, tomorrow, we leave for our honeymoon. I'm gonna let him know. See ya later." You said. "Yeah, I guess." Husk said.

"Hey, Schnookums. You ready for tomorrow?" Angel asked. "Yep. All set. Now, all I need left is my husband." You said. Angel smiled and stood up. "Present." Angel said. You laughed and you both hugged. "I love you, Schnookums." Angel said. "You, too, baby." You said.

While you guys were getting ready for your honeymoon together, Angel was brushing his hair and teeth whilst looking in the mirror while you were getting everything packed up for the month. "And all packed." You said. "I can't wait to see what you have in store for our honeymoon." Angel said. "Neither can I. But, mostly, I can't wait to finally be alone with you. It'll be just the two of us. Mano a Mano." You said. "Yep. Just us." Angel said as he looked in the mirror.

But while you were checking everything, you then started having a headache

But while you were checking everything, you then started having a headache. "Uh, it's probably nothing. Hopefully." You said. "You said something?" Angel asked. "No. I'm alright." You said.