"Just admit that he's fit"

Savannahs POV:

I awoke the next morning to the relentless 'beeps' coming from Kyles alarm. I lent up on my elbows and squinted my eyes, adjusting them to read the time. 7.00am?! I looked around the room; it was quite dark due to the heavy curtains that hung in front of the window and no light coming through at all.

"For fuck sake," I groaned and covered my head with my pillow. The alarm was still making a racket and Kyle had not budged. I swear, he could sleep through an air raid. "Kyle!" I managed to shout, still no movement or sign to show he's awake. I slammed my hand on the top of the alarm causing it to just go even louder, still not even waking Kyle. So, instead I yanked the plug out, turning it off altogether. Woo. I got up and went to the end of his bed, grabbed hold of his sheets and pulled it off his bare chest.

"Ay!" He frowned and sat up, pulling it back from me.

"Ay? Yeah I'm good thanks, morning to you too." I muttered sarcastically and pulled a face at him. "It's 7.00 you know?" I informed him, he just shrugged and lay back down.

"Good for you. Now leave me alone" he mumbled, but I reached for the covers again and threw them on the floor.

"School? You'll be late" I said smartly as he sat there dumbfounded, staring at me as if to say 'are you stupid?'.

"No, you'll be late if you keep harassing me" he grumbled and sat up "anyway, you're only getting shown around the school by the head teacher" he said as he stood up. I looked up at him. Was it me or had he gotten taller or was I just really small? "And if you're gonna wake me up like this every day, you can think again," he said as he looked down at me, grabbing some stuff and walking to the bathroom. Definitely not a morning person then.

I sat on the edge of the bed holding my shorts, tights, loose top and doc martins, waiting for him to get out of the bathroom. Half an hour. How can a boy spend half an hour in a bathroom of a morning? I've never known anything like it.

"Come on, Kyle! I don't even take this long!" I shouted impatiently as I dropped my clothes on my bed and fell back, lying down next to them.

"Shut up" he replied, tiredness clearly in his voice. I sighed, and decided to get changed where I was. He wasn't going to come out anytime now, was he? I slipped off my top and went to reach for my other one when Kyle walked in with just a towel around his waist. Oh my god. I frowned and tried not to look at his body and just his face as he smirked as I was stood in my shorts from yesterday and a lace bra.

"What?" I finally said as he didn't move nor say anything "you were taking ages so... Yeah" I shrugged as he watched me lean down and pick the rest of my clothes up.

"Not complaining.." He muttered. Pervert. But 'Neither am I' I thought as I took a quick glance at him as I squeezed through the small gap between him and his bed, my stomach brushing against his as i did so, finally managing to get to the bathroom. I got dressed, washed and brushed my teeth and applied my makeup before going back into his room and plugging my straighteners in and waiting for them to heat up. Kyle had his school pants and his shirt hung from his shoulders as he did up the buttons, missing the few at the top out and he lazily did his tie.

"Why are you watching me?" He suddenly said. Oh hell no.

"Why were you watching me before? Plus, you dress like a scruff" I shot back and looked him up and down. He just laughed and went downstairs to where I could hear my mum and Jackie. I finished straightening my hair and strolled down the stairs, falling back on to the couch, random insults were being thrown about from me and Kyle at each other.

"You look exactly like your sister"

"Was that supposed to be an insult?" I raised my eyebrow at him

"Yh..ow!" He scowled at Sofia, I'm guessing she had just kicked him then.

"You look like Harry" I smirked at him. Harry was my ex boyfriend from when I was in year 11. I knew full well Kyle hated the kid from what I had heard over Facebook.

"You cheeky bitch!" He grinned and shook his head. I let out a laugh and continued to watch the tv until my mum was ready.

"Just admit that you think he's fit and then we can all get on" Sofia said quickly as she swiftly made and exit before I could say anything to her. I burst into laughter as Kyle sat confused but slightly amused with what he had just heard. Yeah, I admit when I was like 8 I thought he was nice looking but that was before he pulled my hair. I was 8, okay?!

"Why did she just say that?"

"Nothing"

"Tell me"

"No"

"Yeah"

"No"

"Yeah"

"No, Kyle!" I said and he moved closer and smiled menacingly.

"You know he won't leave you alone until you tell him whatever you're not!" Sofia called from in the kitchen.

"Yeah, thanks soph" I yelled back and jumped up grabbing my bag.

"Where you going?" Kyle watched me as I stood at the bottom of the stairs, desperate to get away from this awkwardness Sofia had now created.

"School" I stuck my tongue out at him as my mum reached the bottom of the stairs and opened the door. I followed swiftly and walked the short distance Waterloo Road High School. Yay; I'm so sarcastic these days.

We reached the school. Not much, but I wasn't expecting much. We walked inside and headed towards the office, welcomed by a bubbly girl I assumed was the receptionist.

"Savannah and Sofia are here to look around.." My mum started

"Oh yes! Savannah and Sofia Jordan? Mr Burn will be with you now" she smiled and stood up and knocked on his office. A middle aged man opened the door with an annoyed looking expression on his face and spoke to the receptionist pulling her to one side

"Kyle Stack, when he gets here make sure he gets to my office. I want a word." I heard him whisper.

"Pfffft, not worth trying with that one sir" I piped up and he spun around and looked at me.

"Ah, you must be Savannah then?" He smiled, obviously knowing the loud mouth had to be me.

"Yep" I replied popping the 'p' and tugging Sofia forward. She was quite shy in school.

"And this is Sofia, my twin"

"Unfortunately.." She murmured, with Mr Burn laughing at her as she said that.

"Well, shall we get started? thankyou Janeece" he nodded to the receptionist and she sat down. I like her.