Moving school...moving house

Savannah's POV-

Worthless. Stupid. Pathetic. Slag. Druggy. I've been called every name under the sun since I left that school. My soon to be old school, that is. You see, that's what you get if you get caught with drugs on you and your a "menace" and a "disturbance" to the whole school and to be honest I want to know why I'm those things. I mean, I only turned up to a few lessons a week, I'm hardly disturbing my classes, it's quite the opposite really. Not one of those bloody teachers don't listen to a word you've got to say, especially if your trying to explain that your not drugged up to the eye balls and have not even attempted to take a drug in your whole life and that someone planted them on you. Fuck no. Think again. You think they're going to listen to me? Nah. And what's the point in even trying, instead I got excluded from the school and told to not even step in school grounds again. Bit harsh, ay? I've never been the one to suck up to a teacher anyway. Savannah Jordan the goody two shoes? Never heard that either. Because, I'm in fact, the complete opposite to one. The opposite to my twin, Sofia. Shes always getting good grades and reports and blah blah. So instead of continuing my already lame life living just outside Liverpool, my mums friend had decided that we should stay with her and her son. Move to Rochdale from where I was. I guess you could say I was not ecstatic with the idea, but it's worth a go at another school which is willing to take me after my previous report, which lets say, not many other schools were like that.

"this place looks like a dump already" Sofia muttered, crinkling her nose up as she glanced around the place as her, me and Mum hopped out of the taxi and stood infront of Jackies house. It wasn't that bad, I mean.. I've seen worse. I took a minute to look round as my mum helped pull the suitcases out. A few lads in gangs stood messing around nearby, nothing much, nothing that I haven't seen before. My mum payed the taxi driver and then thanked him, slamming the door shut and turning to us smiling.

"don't blame me if you don't like Jackie, she can be a bit... You know" she warned. Well then. That's just made me even happier that I have to stay under a roof with her. Note my sarcasm. I really didn't know why we moved so far in the first place. I mean, it's not like mum had no friends back at home. But the thing was that they were all happily married or with someone and had kids. Mum had us, but she had just divorced from my dad and well, went back to her old ways.. Aka drinking. And to be honest, I don't think coming here is gonna help her one bit. Jackie opened the door before we even knocked, she stood there smiling at my mum.

"Rhian!" she let out before hugging my mum, me and Sofia exchanged awkward looks as we stood there waiting for our welcome. But instead, both of them pissed off into the house leaving the bags outside and us to carry them in.

"erm... Would be nice for a little help with all your shit, mum!" I called through the house, poking my head around the corner and then looking behind me at all of the bags.

"just chuck 'em in the hallway, Sav" Jackie called from the kitchen were her and my mum were stood holding a glass of wine. Surprise. I groaned and did exactly what I was told; chucked them inside.

"er! Savannah! Be careful" mum shouted as her suitcase fell to the floor.

"well do you wanna help me or not?" I snapped, I was not in the best of moods today.

"you remind me of our Kyle" Jackie laughed making me frown.

"what?" I said, I hope that's not supposed to be insulting.

"our Kyles always gettin' in trouble in school, apparently. Always has a bloody answer after everything I say, as well" I grumbled as she gulped down the rest of whatever she was drinking. I just sighed, not wanting to even argue. She shown us our rooms. Mum had her own but had to share with one of us and the other had to share Kyles room.