1. Unravel

Seokjin sits taehyung on his working desk, kissing him harshly, moulding their lips together. He grips tightly onto his thighs and Taehyung's hands tangle into his hair as he moans softly.

"We need to stop this", Seokjin suddenly says as he breaks the kiss, going for taehyung's neck. The younger groans, pulling him impossibly closer. "No one will know", he reasons, fingers fisting seokjin's locks.

Seokjin presses his teeth to taehyung's neck, biting gently. Taehyung gasps, not expecting that. A low grunt leaves his mouth when seokjin starts sucking onto the spot he just bit. It would definitely leave hickeys but taehyung doesn't really care.

"I-I'm getting married", Seokjin suddenly says. And as if on cue, taehyung's hands immediately loosen on his hair, no longer tugging.

Seokjin stops leaving kisses on taehyung's neck when he feels the younger go rigid beneath his weight. "Tae", he calls, mouth downturned. Taehyung looks up at him, eyes glassy.

"Y-Yeah, right. We should stop", he says, chuckling a little to cover up the hurt that's swarming in his heart. "Taehyung---", Seokjin tries again but taehyung doesn't let him complete.

"This-- this was nothing. It was just a little fling. I'm sure it won't harm your marriage", Taehyung says, getting down from the desk. He dusts his outfit, shrugging his blazer back on. Seokjin just stares at him as he reaches the elevator to move out of seokjin's office.

"I-It was nice while it lasted. I had fun", Taehyung says, smiling softly even if its strained. Honestly, he wants nothing more than to go home and drown in his own tears.

Seokjin opens his mouth to speak but taehyung shakes his head. "My working hours are over. See you tomorrow, Sir. Have a good night", he says just as the elevator door closes, leaving seokjin with guilt and regret.

He sighs, pretending that he didn't see the way taehyung's face crumpled just before the elevator door closed completely. He feels like an utter disappointment.

Sighing, he readjusts his tie, tucks his shirt in and settles back on his seat. His eyes hover over the picture that's kept on his desk, flipped downwards.

Its a picture of the person he's going to marry.

Seokjin grits his teeth, taking the picture in his hand and crumbling it. He has no interest in marrying someone who isn't taehyung. The younger may think whatever they had was just a fling. He may not like seokjin the way seokjin likes him. But to seokjin, taehyung is the one.

He checks his phone, wincing when he realizes what a bad time he has chosen to tell taehyung about his marriage. The younger's going to leave for an important project tomorrow and he won't be back before a month.

Cursing himself, seokjin quickly throws his suit over his shoulder and makes his way out of his office. What a coincidence all of this had to unravel today. Seokjin believes he needs to accept a really bitter truth.

He can never have good things in life.
_______________________________________

Are you fucking kidding me?!", Namjoon shouts, fuming with anger. "Does it look like I am?", Yoongi asks back, looking amused. Namjoon huffs out a humourless laugh. "Why are you doing this to me?", he asks tiredly, desperate.

Yoongi's eyes soften as he looks at his younger brother's distressed state. "My hands are tied. This is what she wants", he explains softly. "Oh, come on, hyung! You married the one you love so why can't I?! Why is she doing this to me?!", he screams, exasperated.

"Babe, can you sit beside me for a second?", Yoongi calls, looking at hoseok who's preparing a mug of coffee in the kitchen. Hoseok looks up at him and smiles, nodding as he makes his way towards his husband.

Namjoon looks at yoongi with a raised eyebrow, questioning him silently. Yoongi shrugs. "Emotional support", he says. Namjoon rolls his eyes but stays silent otherwise.

Hoseok takes yoongi's hand in his and rubs his fingers slowly over his knuckles, calming him down. "So, I was saying. Granny doesn't think you're ever gonna get married if she leaves you on your own", he says as if its a universal fact.

"That's because I don't want to!", Namjoon exclaims furiously. "Calm down, Joonie", Hoseok says, brows furrowed worriedly. "Oh, you shut up, please", Namjoon bites back, malice lacing his tone.

Hoseok flinches, almost spilling the hot liquid all over himself. Yoongi keeps it from happening, though. He takes the mug from hoseok's hand and keeps it down on the coffee table. He rubs a hand over hoseok's lower back and sighs.

"Don't talk to him like that, Joon. You know he's sensitive", Yoongi says, sounding extremely defeated. Namjoon, for once, feels guilty. "I'm sorry", he says softly, almost too softly.

Hoseok still hears him, though. He smiles fondly. "Don't worry about it", he shrugs. Namjoon nods, looking too much akin to a kicked puppy.

As I was saying, this is granny's wish. Please fulfill it, Joon? I mean, you can atleast meet him, get to know him? If you don't like him, trust me, I'll not let this marriage happen. I promise", Yoongi assures, ignoring the tension that hangs in the air, thick enough to be cut with a knife.

"But---", "Namjoon", yoongi warns. And he really doesn't want to do this but there's no other way. "Please. For me?", he requests, looking at namjoon with pleading eyes.

"Okay", namjoon finally says, exhaling shakily. "Thank you---", "Don't mention it", Namjoon cuts yoongi off as he gets up and goes straight to his room, slamming the door behind him.

Hoseok opens his arms for yoongi and the older quietly scrambles into his arms, resting his head in the crook of hoseok's neck. "It'll be fine", Hoseok assures, running a hand through yoongi's mint locks. He feels something warm and wet flowing down his neck and collarbones but he doesn't mention it, just holds his husband close.

"It'll all be okay, yoongi. I promise", he says once again because that's the only thing he can do.

Be there for his husband.