the Ball

I hold Izzy's hand as we meet on the stairs and I see Caroline  walk in with a pretty blue dress.

I see Nik looks smitten but I stay calm and I see elena come in with both Salvatore  brothers

I see Nik looks smitten but I stay calm and I see elena come in with both Salvatore  brothers. Izzys sees Apple Juice at the bar so I get her some.  I see Kol who looks bored so I gave Caroline  aneurysm  and Nik glares at me but Kol laughs.

We waltz which I get Kol and Izzy has Finn who she is making laugh with her who heart.  I then get Damon who I nod politely  then I am with Finn.

Halfway Izzy falls asleep so I am carrying  her and I kiss her head and then she gets a fever. I take her to her room and I get cold clothes and I get Rebekah  to stay with her. I get on my knees and I chat Quae est Isabella infirmi essemus Mikaelson.    I find out that Esther is draining  Izzy so she can kill her kids and then get rid of Elena.  I tell Rebekah  and she sees red and she gets Nik and I call Darren and he speeds in and he helps me with Izzy.  

Klaus comes in and he take Izzy and he says " Esther and Elena are locked in my magic and Vervain steeled dungeon.  I nod and I kiss him on the cheek and I go downstairs  and I break Damon and Stefan necks and I grab a drink and I see Finn who looks at me in shock and I say " Your niece is ill because your Mom is draining  her so she can kill you and then Elena. " they nod and we head to Izzys room and her fever had lessened a little.

I kiss her and I drain Esther out and I fight her off me. I collapse  into Klaus arms and I fall asleep.