Frown is Doomed

Master Frown pulled on Brock's wrist all the way to the car. "Dude, did you just apologize to Dr. Fox?" He asked. Master Frown never apologizes for any mean stuff he says to anyone. "Yeah just keep walking!" He said shortly.

Brock had no clue what was going on with him. "Are you ok?" He asked as he looked over his shoulder. "Just come on, I want to get home!" He told him. "Ok what is up?" Brock stopped and he yanked his hand out of his grip. Master Frown panicked. "Come on! We need to go!" Master Frown gritted his teeth.

"Just tell me why, babe!" Brock said. "Why all of a sudden do we need to go? And why did you apologize to her?" Master Frown paused. He looked around to see if Hawkodile or Dr. Fox were around. There was no sign of them. Master Frown took a deep breath and answered.

"I think that Dr. Fox is controlling Hawkodile to kidnap people because they tick her off or for her science experiments,"

Brock stared at him. He then turned around and walked away from the car. "Babe? Babe? Where are you going? Brock? BROCK!" Master Frown called out to him, but he just kept walking.

"I can't, I just can't right now dude!" Brock said as he kept walking. "Can you at least tell me where you're going?" Frown shouted. "I'm going home!" Brock replied. "You're walking?!" Brock didn't answer. Just kept walking. Frown sighed and got into his car and drove off.

............................................................

Ever since that incident at the flower shop, Frown was determined to prove that he was right. He paid close attention to Hawkodile and Dr. Fox. It was kinda gross because they were inseparable. But Frown just learned to deal with it.

He saw that more and more people began to disappear and from what he saw, Hawkodile and Dr. Fox had something to do with it. They always had some connection with the missing person.

Always the day before they went missing that same person would either bump into Dr. Fox, cut her off, or just did something that wasn't all that bad but was a little rude. Master Frown didn't take notice of this at first, but then the pieces were all coming together.

Now how did Hawkodile fit into this? Well, it was only the people who went missing who Hawkodile had witnessed being rude to Dr. Fox. And Hawkodile was there with her like 100% of the time.

No matter how hard frown had tried to convince people that they were behind this, people just laughed or rolled their eyes. No one would believe that Hawkodile or Dr. Fox had anything to do with this. Why would they? Everyone knew hawkodile was a good guy and would never hurt anyone that couldn't defend themselves, and dr. Fox may have been a little coo-coo about science, but she was pretty much harmless.

"I'm telling you brock, something is up with those two!" master frown paced in front of the couch where Brock was sitting, eating a bucket of chicken. "Yeah, they're dating and decided to keep it quiet at first. So what?" brock said with a mouthful of food. "NO! Not that!" frown snapped. "They have something to do with people disappearing!" Master Frown pulled out a chalkboard from behind the tv. "Yoooo! We had that?!" brock asked in amazement. "What else is behind there?" he asks.

''Yeah, we have a lot of stuff behind here actually," frown said. "But that's not the point right now!" he exclaimed while he flipped the board over to reveal a collage of pictures with a red string pinned on them leading to the center where Hawkodile and Dr. Fox's pic was. Brock sat there in silence, just staring at the board.

"SEE!" frown has a tint of craziness in his voice. "IT'S ALLLLLLLLL CONNECTED!!!" Brock was really hesitant of asking how any of that made sense but he didn't have too, master frown was already monologuing how Dr. Fox is mind-controlling Hawkodile to kidnap people for her science experiments but only the people who piss her off and how-to that's why all of a sudden they are dating because Dr. Fox is a psycho and is obsessed with Hawkodile cuz he's hot