Gore

Warning: the following chapter is pretty fucked up with murder and alot of swearing too, you have been warned 

As you can imagine Hawkodile was not in a mood for visitors at that very moment. He paced around in his treehouse, clawing the sides of his head, mumbling to himself.

"No no no I don't feel this way! I can't! It's all in my head all in my head!" He felt awful! He couldn't stand feeling this way! And after what she did!

She used him and she didn't care for him, she hated him! He knew it! He couldn't stand the idea that the love of his life just wanted to use him for stupid science. He wanted to die, he wanted it to end.

He felt lost and confused. He was too lost in thought that he didn't realize that blood was trickling from the sides of his head from how hard he was holding his head. All he could think about was her, his little button fox!

"No! Git out of my head!" He yelled as he hit his fist on his head. Once that didn't work, he went over to the nearest wall and began repeatedly banging his head against it. Tears streamed down his face along with streams of blood.

He stopped and began to sob into the wall. He slumped down on his knees and softly banged his fists on the wall. He didn't want this, he didn't want to hurt her or invade her, but it seemed like she wanted that.

Hawkodile then heard a knock on the door. He struggled to stand up. Knocking his head a few times made him dizzy. He stumbled towards the door and opened it. Standing there was the last person that expected and wanted to see.

"Uh hey pal, um... are you ok?" Theodore asked. He noticed the now dried blood on his face. "Uh.... Yeah I'm fine." Hawkodile said gruffly. An intense anger began to build up in his chest. He felt his chest heat up but the rest of his body chill up like ice.

"What do you want?" He snapped. Theodore recoiled before answering. "Uh... well it's about Dr. Fox-" before Theodore could finish, Hawkodile grabbed him, pulled him into the treehouse and slammed him into a chair so fast, Theodore didn't have time to react.

"Alright, listen here you piece of shit!" Hawkodile got in his face. Theodore could do nothing but stare into Hawkodile's crimson red eye. "You fuck with my girlfriend ever again, I'll kill you!" He threatened. For a moment Theodore looked scared. But then a smirk appeared on his face.

"Dr. Fox isn't your girlfriend," he told him. (Stupid choice) "she said that there was nothing between you two today, I heard," thos only angered Hawkodile. It reminded him of their fight they had and how he missed her so much.

"Well you asshole," Hawkodile began. "LEAVE! HER! ALONE!" He shouted. "SHE'S MINE, YOU FUCKNUT!" Theodore, being unaware of Hawkodile's condition, continued to push it.

"You don't own her, she's her own person!" He argued. Hawkodile could feel the anger and hatred bubble up in his gut. He knew for sure that any moment that his eyes would turn red and he would once again lose control.

But one thing that took Hawkodile by surprise was what Theodore said next. "So why don't you back off from her, demon eye!" Hawkodile's expression changed drastically. He didn't respond to his comment, he didn't know how to.

Why would he call him demon eyes, unless his eyes were red at the moment but how? He was perfectly in control at the moment. Whenever his eyes did turn red, it felt like he was in someone else's body, just watching what his body did without his consent.

He took a step back and looked at his reflection off of a glass picture frame. And sure enough, his eyes were that dark crimson red. He didn't even notice that everything had a dark red tinted to it up until now. He was in control. He let out a chuckle. It started out small then it grew crazier and louder.