Steel on steel

Someone killed the soldier with a bayonet but who could be, Townsend was inside the tank and Da Vinci was on the ground, as the unknown soldier takes out his bayonet from the dead soldier Dylan was shocked by who it was, it's was Dante.

Dante: sorry, I lost my way back there.
Dylan: there's right way in a place like this.
Dante: We'll find one, you are the driver.

Dylan laugh, Dante help Dylan up and he went to see what injuries Da Vinci had, she wasn't injured and the 3 of them enero the tank.

5 minutes later Dylan started to fix the engine.

Townsend: nice work boys!.
Da Vinci: yeah, we did good, didn't we?. ( she looked at Dante)
Dante: aye!.
Dylan: alright sir that's the last of them, let's get her moving.

As he tries to turn on the engine the engine doesn't start's, all of them look at each other thinking that they picked up the wrong spark plugs, but for Dylan, enough is enough.

Dylan: I have done everything right, everything!.

He tries again but no response from the engine.

Dylan: my whole sodding life! all I've done is to live my life by the manual ( he punches a tube inside the tank) by the manual!
What's wrong with you?!. (Talking to the tank) you stupid, you bloody machine! ( he kicks the engine) come on, come on Bess, pull your self together and work with me here ( he tries again but no response) oh for fuck sake! I though you liked to bloody (punch) well ( punch) fight ( punch) come on!!!.

As he tries the third time the tank starts and Dante is starting to laugh.

Dante: Hahaha! Hey Dylan! She likes it when you swear, boy! Haha!.

As the tank advances they start to check the map to see how far away the town of Cambrai is.

Dante: alright Dylan, Rendezvous is past those hills in the distance, just mind the village down there.
Dylan: alright lads. Hang on, here we go.
Da Vinci: left flank. Capture tanks moving into the village!.
Townsend: steady, lads. We're well behind jerry's lines now. No way knowing what are we up against.
Dante: that's a cheerful thought!.
Da Vinci: come on lads, we've held together this long, let's no fall apart now!.

As the tank goes through the town, Townsend and Dante are surprise to see a few houses burning and a few corpses on the street.

Dante: both of you will have to go to therapy after the war is over ( he starts to smell a decomposing corpse) that fucking smell.
Dylan: it's nothing.

As they are to enter an open field they get ambushed by capture Renault FT's but the shells bounce off because of the armor.

Townsend: engage! Engage!.

Dante and Da Vinci destroyed everything thing they saw on their way. But more soldiers started to appear.

Da Vinci: we kicked the hornets nest, we have to cross the bridge!.
Dylan: do not let them get near the tank!.

Dante manage to destroy another tank that was flanking them.

Dante: burn you jerry bastards!

As they cross the bridge they see the the Germans fixed up the Mark V tanks they captured, all of the crew is surprised.

Dylan: how did they manage to fix the tanks.
Dante: don't you worry, I know the weak spots, But you will need to get behind him.
Dylan: I will try.
Da Vinci: let's show the what Bess can do, shall we?.
Dante: go, go!

The tank started to get close to the captured tank and making the tank stuck on mud.

Da Vinci: let's finish him off.