Breakdown and confessions.

Here's some environmental music from battlefield 1.

5 hours have gone by since their last battle happened, now with the tank out of the forest, they will to advance to a checkpoint, Dylan was thinking how he was going to tell Da Vinci his feelings about her, but the tank stopped violently making everybody in the tank fell to the ground.

Dante: Jesus, Big Bess, give us a break, give us a break.

As Dylan gets up he goes to see what is wrong with the engine.

Dylan: fuck!.
Townsend: what Dylan? What?.
Dylan: sir, she needs new spark plugs.
Townsend: Da Vinci! Check....check how far the village is.

As Da Vinci open a hatch, she puts on the binoculars and starts to see where the village, 15 seconds later she finds it.

Townsend: Can you see it?. Can you see the village?.
Da Vinci: yes. Yes I see it.
Dylan: thanks god.
Townsend: and what about our tanks? Can you see any of our tanks down there?.

As Da Vinci starts to see if there are soldiers near a campfire she realizes that the Germans have captured many of British tanks and making them their own.

Da Vinci: yes...but...they are not ours anymore.

As they all seat down they are in an awkward silence until Townsend breaks the silence.

Townsend: sounds like whatever Bess needs is down in that village.

Dante starts to get angry but he quickly hides it, he looks to his brothers.

Dante: alright. Let's go, boys.

He gives Dylan and Da Vinci their weapons.

Dante: lets go.
Townsend: good luck.

As the 3 of them exits the tank Dante starts to go in another.

Dante: come over here.

Dylan and Da Vinci walk up to him.

Dante: that tank is getting nowhere and he will be dead by morning, we're fucked.
Da Vinci: what's it's, you just gonna abandon the mission, are you?.
Dante: don't you get it? Dawkins, the pigeon, all of us—we've been fucked all along!.
Da Vinci: is that what you want, Dante, then just go.

Dante looses his posture and tackles her to the ground and grabs her by her scarf.

Dante: Don't you ever talk to be like that! I've run more fucking missions that you have had hot dinners, girl!.

Dylan quickly pushes Dante off Da Vinci and looks him hit a menacing look.

Dylan: Dante, just fucking go!.

As Dante leaves, Dylan makes sure Da Vinci is okay.

Dylan: are you okay?.
Da Vinci: yes...thank you.
Dylan: come on, we need to move, so much for we're all in this together, alright. Find the parts, get the tank running, Don't die.
Da Vinci: seems like an easy plan.
Dylan: we need to get to a high position to see what are we up against, let's go to that windmill right there.
Da Vinci: right.

As they enter the windmill, they start to go up the stairs slowly to make sure they don't make any noise. As they arrive to the to floor of the windmill they find a German sniper, Dylan grab the soldier by his neck and throw him of the stairs breaking his neck. As he picks up his weapons, he notice that the German sniper rifle was a suppressor. ( suppressors were use in the U.S army in ww1 but were rarely use by the Americans but they used them in the Springfield 1903 bolt action rifle and the 1917 enfield by Americans).