Gavin's P.O.V

"Dude. She looks innocent enough. Go play her." my best friend Finn suggested looking at my neighbor.
"Imma try. She don't look breakable though."
"Go!"
"What am I supposed to say?"
"Tell her Mrs Banks wants her to tutor you. Pull her in take the V and leave with it. You know how you do it."
"Alright."
I walked towards her getting some strange looks from a few people at my table.
I tapped on her table and she answered me without even looking up from her book.
"Sorry this seat is taken."
"But I need help." I whined.
"Help!" she sounded excited.
"Nope." Ill tell her about the studying part later. Right now I need to atleast get her to look at me.
And she does.
My breath catches in my throat.
She is literally breathtaking and I bet she doesn't even try. She has on light make-up and I can see her toned legs from under the table. Her body is thin and her hair is a nice brown that is on one of her shoulders in a long braid. I take in her electric blue eyes and perfect nose. What I notice the most is her outfit. She isn't dressed in a short skirt and a shirt that could be considered a bra. No she is wearing a black v neck tee shirt, jean shorts, and black converse. Somehow she takes my breath away with that one look. Finn is right. She does look innocent and I was also right. Its gonna be hard to break her. But maybe I wont. Things as beautiful as this should t be thrown away. I think she just changed my ways.