Chapter 3

A/N
This chapter is in Alexis' P.O.V.
You wont be missing much if you skip it. This is just what happened before Gavin and Angel arrived.
WARNING: Sexual Harassment (rape)
Also some foul language.

Be at the school gym by 6
-Angel
Why would she want methere at six and at the school gym. The idiot should just come to my house. People. I change into some jeans and a tee before throwing my blonde hair in a ponytail.
At six, I drove toward the school to meet up with Angel. I looked aroun the whole school until someone covered my eyes and mouth. I let out a muffle scream but whats the use? The person put a bag over my head and carried me into the school with my body draped over his shoulders.
Once we were inside he set me down and took the bag off my head.
I breathed in the fresh air glad to have the suffocating bag off. Then I looked up to see a man. He engulfed me in a breath taking hug. When I say breathtaking, I dont mean Will Poulter breathtaking, I mean like really squeezing the fucking breath out of me.
"Hello Alexis."
"I dont know you." I spat. He did look familiar though.
"You say the wrong things at time. He then ripped my shirt open and tugged my pants down until the were at my ankles.
I was frozen.
This man is gonna rape me.
"HELP!" I cried.
He slapped my face. My head whipped to the side at the hard sweep.
"Naughty I see."
"Bastard."
"You shouldnt have said that he saud putting his hand in my bra and tugging painfully hard at my nipples.
I screamed in pain and he slapped my face.
"No need for yelling dear."
He pulled off his pants and I blacked out.

I opened one eye and then the other and noticed I wasnt in my room. All I know is that was one heck of a nightmare. Then I noticed I was at school. I dont think that was a nightmare. Crap this is real. I looked at my surroundings before everything came back to me. I began crying and took out my phone to call someone. Dad? Too overprotective. I panicked and called Angel. She picked up after the secon ring and noticed my crying.

"What's wrong, Lexi?" she asked.
"Hurry I'm at the school." I sniff. "HURRY!! Let me go!"
The man grabbed me and threw me toward a wall.
I got up with all the strength I had and kicked his manlyhood.
"You little bitch!" he screamed and threw me against the wall again. He regained his energy and held me against the wall with a ripped shirt over my shoulder and my pants at my ankles.
"You're not just any bitch. Youre my bitch."
He pushed me on my knees and pulled his pants back down. "Youre not passing out this time. Suck it."
I grabbed his part that makes him a man and squeezed it with all my might.
He yelled out and wheezed for a while.
"Rot in hell you mentally challenged asswhole!"
And here comes the slap.
But it never happened.
Instead tears just slid down his face.
"Why dont you love me?!"
"Youre crazy!"
"I love you!"
"HELP! GET OFF YOU OVERSIZED DESEACED PIG!!HELP! ANGEL?!! HELP!Oh Dear GOD! PLEASE HELP ME! FORGIVE ME FOR ALL IVE DONE WRONG! I PROMISE I WILL GIVE ANGEL HER FAVORITE SHOES BACK!!"
"I'm here!"
Angel!
"Angel! You saved me!"
"Nice to see you again,dear niece."
"Niece?!!" I am so confused.
"You dont remember Uncle Billy?" she said trying not to sound as scared as she was. We could see right through her though.
"How did you find us you pathetic little Angel."
"Um-"
"Oh you want to join! Sure come on."
"But I thought you were dead."
"Honey. Doesnt take much to fake a death. All you need is a twin brother and alot of alchohol. I made everyone believe I was the one dead. But I have been waiting for this day. Your best friend Alexis here has been giving me googly eye since she first saw me. Hadnt cried once at my brothers death though. What a tease? Now I have my chance." he finished his statement and ran a hand through his hair.
"Noo! I hate you you pig!"
Uncle Billy whipped his face from Angels towards me.He punched me square in the face and let my arms loose so I fell on my knees. "You dont want to get punished again, my beauitiful Lexi."
"Youre under arrest!" yelled a voice that suprisingly sounded like Gavin. Where is he anyway? I could see Angel panick. Did he abandon us?
"Get on your knees with your hands behind your head."
We looked around but saw noone.
"Now!!" the voice roared.
Bill followed directions and got on his knees.
Gavin hopped out of nowhere and beat the man till the pulp. Literally. He looked worse than me.
I blacked out after that.