What A Beautifully Created Man-Boy

We studied until Mom called me down for dinner. Gavin walked down slowly.
"BEAT YOU!!" Joseph.
Oh. Didnt tell you my family. Theres Prancer and Dancer, and lets not forget Rudolph. Kidding. Anyway. Theres my over grown brother Joesph who's a twelve year old that acts five year old. Then theres Nevaeh. Yep,she has my middle name. She actually is five. She has my moms trait of being a "BOSS"as they called it. I have a puppy. As you guessed it(even though I know you didnt),his name is Rudolph. Then theres my cousins that stayed here wver since Aunt Kathy and Uncle Billy died in a car wreck. The crazy thing about it was,she was forced to get in the car with her husband who was always drunk and horny. I never liked when he came around. He undresses everyone with his eyes. EVEN MEN AND BABIES. I shuddered at the thought. Anyway my cousins are Charlie and Zoey who are fifteen and seven. My mom and dad are Gary Lawsin and Elizabeth. In a few years will be Gavin and our kids and our kids' kid-
Angel!! What is up with you? I shook my head. When I focused my eyes back into vision-since they blurred out during my thoughts-, I noticed Mom,Dad, Joesph, Nevaeh, Charlie, Zoey,Gavin heck even Rudolph staring at me like I had ten heads.
"Five Minutes."Gavin muttered shaking his head.
Really? I blanked out for five minutes." Why was he counting anyway. Time flies by when youre in la la land. Then I just blanked out not thinking about anything.
"Minute." Gavin.
Gosh do I do that alot?
"Are you okay Angie?" Charlie's nickname for me.
"Princess. You look stressed." Dad.
"Hmmm. Oh sorry."
Everyone began to walk towards the table.
It seemed like the children were the only ones to pray anymore. I still talked to Him but I dont pray often.
Gosh. Why do I think so much?
"Two."
I sighed and walked towards the table. Everyone chuckled as they sat on all the chairs except the one next to Gavins.
"So who is this, Angel." Oh crap no Princess.
"My....."
"Boyfriend," Gavin kicked me under the table as I tried to say something.
"What a beautifully created man-boy." Mom gushed.
Dad cleared his throat.
"I didnt hear anything about this." Mom slapped his head.
"Maybe they wanted to keep it secret Gary."
Charlie, Zoey, Nevaeh, Joesph, Gavin and I chuckled. Old people these days.
My phone rang a ringtone to "Pretty Girl Rock."
Lexi. Claires was some rock band I didnt even know.
I answered and Lexi was crying. "What's wrong, Lexi?" Hurry I'm at the school." she sniffs. "HURRY!! Let me go!"
I pushed away from the table and went upstairs to grab my shoes and a sweater. I hopped in my Mercedes and Gavin hopped in the other side.
"Whats happening Princess?!" I heard Dad call but I could barely speak. I just ignored him and drove towards the school.
" What is it Shortcake?" Gavin asks.
"Its Lexi. Shes in trouble."
"Ok."
I drove as fast as I could and saw my dead uncles car parked ourside. Wait what?! I didnt say dead for no reason. But hes dead.
I raced inside with Gavin at my heals.
"HELP! GET OFF YOU OVERSIZED DESEACED PIG!!HELP! ANGEL?!! HELP!Oh Dear GOD! PLEASE HELP ME! FORGIVE ME FOR ALL IVE DONE WRONG! I PROMISE I WILL GIVE ANGEL HER FAVORITE SHOES BACK!!"
So thats where they went.
"Im here!"
My DEAD Uncle stood in front of Lexi with her hands held above her head. Her pants were at her ankles and her shirt was ripped over her shoulders. She had raccoon eyes from all the crying. This is the first time I ever saw my perkiest best friend this way. All color drained from my face as I saw all the bruises,cuts, and...... Im gonna puke. Crap. There eas so much blood.
"Angel! You saved me!"
"Nice to see you again,dear niece."
"Niece?!!"
"You dont remember Uncle Billy?" I said trying not to sound as scared as I was.
"How did you find us you pathetic little Angel."
"Um-"
"Oh you want to join! Sure come on."
"But I thought you were dead."
"Honey. Doesnt take much to fake a death. All you need is a twin brother and alot of alchohol. I made everyone believe I was the one dead. But I have been waiting for this day. Your best friend Alexis here has been giving me googly eye since she first saw me. Hadnt cried once at my brothers death though. What a tease? Now I have my chance." he finished his statement and ran a hand through his hair.
"Noo! I hate you you pig!"
Uncle Billy whipped his face from mine towards Lexi. He punched her square in the face and let her arms loose so she fell on her knees. "You dont want to get punished again, my beauitiful Lexi."
"Youre under arrest!" yelled a voice that suprisingly sounded like Gavin. Where is he anyway? I began to panick. Did he abandon me?
"Get on your knees with your hands behind your head."
We looked around but saw noone.
"Now!!" the voice roared.
Bill followed directions and got on his knees.
Gavin hopped out of nowhere and beat the man till the pulp. Literally. He looked worse than Lexi.
Lexi! She looked like she was about to pass out.
"Call 911!" Gavin shouted.
I quickly got out my phone and did what I was told.
The police arrived around ten minutes later with a stretcher. I cried as they picked Lexis fragile body up and put her on the stretcher.Yes Gavin was still fighting the unconscious man. He usually stopped but started again as soon as Uncle Billy made one move to get up again.
"Youre coming with us," a policeman said to Gavin and I.
"Yes sir." I dont want to be arrested with Billy. Thats right. Hes no longer my uncle. If he even tries to take on that title, I will gladly cut off his balls and shove them down his throat. Woah Angel, youre getting to be a big girl. Indeed I am.