Chapter Eighteen

Hey Noodles! So, I'm a terrible updater, I know. I would love it if you guys could pester me at all hours of the night ranting to me to update so I would keep on top of it. Things have just been.. difficult, to say the least. But I've got most of it under control with the help of a few good friends. They're what I needed(:

I'm going to write more and post more and interact with you all more, I promise.

Also, I made a tumblr for my writing! I'd appreciate it if you could check it out and follow me? It's a better chance for you to get to know me, to talk to me on a more personal level. You can also find out more about my characters and maybe find some teasers!

http://katiestories.tumblr.com/ I'll also put it in the external link.

I drew you all a picture! I'll try to put it on the side.

We're nearly at 20,000 reads. Never in my entire life did I expect to get 20,000.. I didn't even expect to get 20! You guys are fantastic.

You've stuck with me for so long, even when it takes me two months to update- which I promise will never happen again.

I have a friend, Kayla. She's a fabulous writer, she has two accounts.

One is @KaylaLikesCats , the other is @DeafeningSilence .

She is absolutely wonderful, and I highly recommend you checking out her works.

Thank you for sticking by me, you're all lovely.

xoxo, Katie

“Charlotte, are we almost home?” Andy groaned from the passenger seat, his feet resting on the dashboard.

“Yes.” I said through clenched teeth. Sound familiar?

“What are we doing when we get there?” He asked, restless.

“I’m not sure. I’ll probably sleep forever or something.” I replied, sighing.

“And why is that?” He asked, repositioning himself to sit cross legged. As I was about to speak, I was cut off by my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I asked, not looking at the caller id.

“Hey!” A familiar irish accent sounded through the phone.

“Niall!” I exclaimed, scaring Andy in the process.

“Rather excited, eh?” He asked cheekily. I chuckled.

“Just a bit.” I responded, grinning. “So what’s up, you guys just get in?” I asked, rolling to a stop at a red light.

“Yeah, we just brought our bags up into our room. You two home yet?” He asked, happily. I groaned.

“Not yet.” I said, “We still have like half an hour.”

“That’s not so bad, is it?”

“When you’re in the car with an agitated fifteen year old, it is.” I said, laughing.

“Hey! I’m not that bad.!” Andy called from next to me.

“Yes you are.” I replied, swatting his arm. It eventually broke out into a war.

“Okay be careful, you’re driving.” Niall said, laughing. “I’m gunna let you go, alright? Call me when you get home.”

            “Yeah, I will.” I said, sighing.

“Promise?” He asked, holding the word for longer than he needed.