Chapter Nine

Hello my noodles! How have you been doing?

So far we've got 203 total reads, lets raise that!

How have I been doing? Please let me know. Please. I'm for real begging of you. Okay? I love each and every one of you. I'm immensely sorry for the suckitude of my chapters, but hey! I enjoy writing it, so that's all that matters.

Feedback would definitely be appreciated.

Bye lovelies!

Niall’s POV

“So, I’m gunna ride in the van and give them directions, and you’re gunna follow us. You can drive, right?” Andy asked me seriously. It’s reaching two o’ clock in the morning already, and Charlotte’s been asleep for a few hours.

“Yeah, I can. Are we just gunna carry her out?” I asked, looking down at the girl curled up next to me.

“Yeah. She’s really light, don’t worry.” He said quietly.

All the guys got up to leave. I unwrapped my arm from her, and scooped her up while standing.

“Hey, hand me her bag?” I whispered to Liam. He grabbed it and gave it to me. Walking out to the old car, I opened her door and slid her in carefully. Walking to the other side, I quietly closed to door and started up the car.

Her eyes fluttered open, I smiled a small smile to let her know it was okay that I was driving.

“Hey.”

“Hi.” She responded groggily.

“How are you?” I asked. She made a bunch of awkward noises and scooted right up against me. “Oh?” I whispered.

“You were really comfy.” She mumbled. I put my arm around her again, and she quickly fell asleep.

Turning the key, I started up the station wagon. I pulled out of the lot and followed the van in front of me. At the next stop light, I looked down to Charlotte at my side. She started stirring and opened her eyes again.

“You’re a good pillow.” She whispered. I laughed quietly, not wanting to shake her. “How long was I out at taco bell?” She asked, rubbing her eyes, and curling up even farther into me.

“About three hours, you were out like a light.” She laughed lightly.

“I was. So. I get to meet my most favourite band in the entire world. My role models. My saviours. And what do I do? I fall asleep on my favourite member.” She said, chuckling to herself. I was her favourite?

“That’s fine Char. It was still fun. And I’m your favourite, eh?” She nodded into my side. “Well I’m honoured.” I said, laughing.

“I’m such a horrible fan. Any other directioner meeting you would be like crying.” I laughed, she’s not horrible at all. “If I had known about this, I probably would have cried though. So I’m glad Andy didn’t tell me. Otherwise I’d have had made a fool of myself.” I couldn’t help it. This shouldn’t be funny to me. “Why are you laughing?”

“Okay. I’m sorry babe. This is just. Okay. I shouldn’t laugh. I need to stop. Calm in 3 2 1. Okay.”

“You’re starting to sound like me now, eh?” She said with a wink at the end.

“Obviously.” I said, poking her side with my arm that was around her. She screamed. I nearly swerved off the road from fright. “Okay. Erm. Never tickling you in the car ever again. We’ll die next time.” She threw her head back and laughed. It was like music hearing it. I know it doesn’t happen very much for her, but it just seemed so natural coming from her mouth.