Chapter Seven

Hey guys. So. I tried my best. Omg. Not the greatest chapter. But it'll have to work for now. Okay.

Bye, enjoy! (:

Niall’s POV

“Andrew Charles, what the fuck is going on?” A girl, probably Charlotte whispered. I stopped in my tracks.

That voice, though only a whisper, was to die for. I looked at her, my breath catching in my throat.

Her hair the perfect shade of chocolate brown. It looked amazing, even just pulled back how it was.

Her lips were full and pink.

She looked so natural and perfect.

She was so short, it was adorable.

Andy started untying her blindfold.

“Char, I’ve got some people I’d like you to meet.”

Charlotte’s POV

“Char, I’ve got some people I’d like you to meet.” Andy said, taking the blindfold off. The light was too bright for me. I closed my eyes and started rubbing them with my fists. I wasn’t wearing any makeup, so nothing got smeared. My eyes just got red.

I opened my eyes to see Andy standing right in front of me. I peered around his shoulders only to see five boys.

Schocked, I flinched, pulling away.

“So you must be Charlotte!” An Irish accent said quickly, walking towards me. His voice rang in my ears, repeating the same thing over and over again.

“Ar- are you okay?” Andy asked, putting his hand on my shoulder. I nodded my head quickly.

“Are you sure? We can take you in to sit down if you’d like..” Niall said, taking my hands in his.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Sorry. Erm.. I’m Charlotte.” I said, uncomfortably. The boys all laughed nervously.

“Yeah, we know. Andy’s already told us about you.” Niall said motioning towards my brother. “Well, I’m Niall.” He said, walking up close to me and giving me a hug. A hug. From Niall Horan. “Lads?” He asked, gesturing to his bandmates.

 They all came rushing forward, coming quite close to me.

“I’m Harry.” Harry said with a cheeky grin, adding a wink.

“Hey! I’m Louis!” He said excitedly.

“Hey babe, I’m Zayn.” Zayn said quietly.

“And last but certainly not least, I’m Liam.” Liam said with a boyish grin.

“I’m Charlotte.” I said again. “Fuck.” I muttered under my breath. “So.. how did this happen? I mean, not that I’m not amazed to meet you, but seriously, how did this happen?” I asked, turning towards Andy. He looked at me with a guilty expression. “Andrew.” I whispered. “What did you do?” He started chewing on his lip. Good god, that boy wasn’t going to answer me. I laughed, biting my lip. Niall stepped closer to speak.

“Uhm, your brother tweeted us, and I answered. We got to talking, and yanno, now we’re here.” He said, obviously keeping something hidden. I looked up, deciding to stop worrying about it.

I was standing in a parking garage with One Direction. The One Direction. I looked down at my shoes, the looked back up, flashing a smile towards them.