Chapter 5

"HMmmMmmMMMm" I made the nervous sound, questioning if I should just go ask Henry right now or not. Pacing around in my office. Fine....I'll just ask right now. I hurried out of my office, heading to Henrys office to see if he was there. Luckily he was. He looked up from me as he was finishing eating lunch. God, how many hours has it taken me to decide to come here to ask Henry? I stared continuously at him, thinking in my thoughts.

"Uhh.....William? You're kinda staring" I nervously chuckled after he said that. I closed the door behind me before walking to Henrys desk, slamming my hands onto the desk.

"Henry, do you just want to skip work and just hang out-?" Nope, I couldn't do it, I couldn't ask it. He raised an eyebrow, standing up.

"William, we can't just skip work" He told me sternly, looking unimpressed.

"Y...Yeah, I know...But just once? We are kind of the owners of the pizzeria" I slightly muttered.

"And if something went wrong? We'd need to be there for it, we can't just-" I grabbed his wrist tightly.

"Its only one time Henry! We don't always have to be working! Plus, I reckon we should take a break....When was the last time yu took a break Henry?" I expressed loudly.

"I....I mean...It has been awhile...William what has gotten into you?" I didn't reply, quickly dragging him away from his desk and out of the office, "I- William, where are we going?" Henry stressed as I was pulling at his arm, rushing out of the pizzeria.

We got into my car, forcing the seatbelt on, jamming the keys into the lock cylinder, turning the car on, instantly beginning to drive, Henry not having the time to put on his seatbelt.

"William!" Henry trembled, "I didn't have enough time to put on my seatbelt!" Henry stressed as putting on his seatbelt, I rolled my eyes, glancing at Henry as I was driving on the road.

"C'mon Henry, it's not like anything disastourous was going to happen" I told him, he started to grin, looking forward, starting to laugh, his cheeks red. I smiled happily, happy for him to be happy, looking forward. I had no idea where we were going, but we were going somewhere.