Adi:Did you said something..

Lak:Wo..sir..

Veer:Sir.. Wo kya hey na.. Nothing will happen inside staffroom without students knowledge to sir..

(Adi to smiles sheepishly at them)

Adi:Hmm.. Chalo.. Time ho rahi hi.. Chalo..

Lak:(smiling) :Haa.. Sir.. Haa..

Back in bus

Swara is sitting beside Sanskar and Ragini with laksh. Adi enters the bus and sees them. Swasan looked everywhere but not at Adi. Maya to turns back and looks at them.

Adi(to maya):It's bad na..to separate them.. So we should be model to them..

May:Kaisa..

(Adi come and sits beside her)

Adi:Like this..

(Both of them looks at each other and lost for a moment. They break the eye contact and the journey continuous)

      *************************
Later all of them where walking in side a forest. Exploring it. Laksh hold raginis hand and stops her.

Rag:What...

Lak:Chalo..

Rag:Kaha..

Lak:Comeon na..

(And they goes to other side)

Laksh is holding Ragini hand and running through the forest. After sometime both of them stopped panting. Laksh stand their holding his knees..

Rag(panting) :kaha.. Ja.. Raha.. Hey..

(Laksh points his hands and Ragini follows it and sees a hill top point and people doing bungee jumping)

Lak:Chalo..

(Holds her hand and drags her with him. She was looking scared because she is afraid of height. She is hesitant. Laksh hold her tightly and gives her an assuring look)

Rag:Are u going to do this..

Lak:No..

Rag:Then why are we here...

Lak:Because you are going to do this..

Rag:What no way laksh...

Lak:(holding her both hands):Ragini trust me..it will be a wonderful experience...

Rag:No.. Laksh.. Bungee jump. And me.. No way..

Lak:Ragini I'm asking you something for first time naa.. Do it for me.. I'm your best friend... Hey naa..

(She looks at him unsure)

Lak:Please..
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ragini is standing at the edge all ready for the jump. She was tightly holding the rail.

Lak:Relax.. You will enjoy this..

(The guide is about to push her. But she steps back. She is sweating badly. She takes a deep breath and again stands their but couldn't jump due to fear.)

Lak:Ragu...its oka.. You don't need to do it..

(Ragini looks at him and shakes her head)