Lak:I miss both of u a looot.. Love u.. Excitement Mein sa...I can't even move..

(Then Laksh cuts the phone. Kunj side hugs Manik)

Man:Bhai.. First step towards my dream..

(turning back to Fab5)

Noo.. To our dream..

(And again hugs them)
        ********************

The boys of the team where pushing the bus as it is breakdown. While pushing

Vee:I don't understand.. What miracle happened..

Lak:Adi sir agreed to continue the trip...

(Ragini peeking out of the last window)

Rag:Because Adi sir love Maya mam..

San(shocked):What...

(Swara to peak out of the window)

Swa:To know all this things.. Once in a while staff room thak jana hey..

Flashback

Adi and Maya was standing in the garden. Sanlak, Veer and Gautham was standing in front of them bowing their head. Mayas phone was continuously ringing and she goes on rejecting it.

Adi:Hippe village visit.. Don't say a word.. Now go and pack your bags..

(They all left. Adi turns and sees Mayas irritated face)

Adi:What happened Maya..

Maya(sighing sadly):Ek marriage proposal.. Doctor hey.. America Mein.. I came here to avoid that.. But now..

(She sighs and leaves from their)

Adi:(to himself):Doctor.. America..

(Then Maya and Adi are talking with whole students)

Adi:Before starting the iv we had some simple conditions.. But yesterday night some of you broked all that.. But you all are my favourite students.. So we are packing our bags and going to Shillong...

(Students looks and each other for a moment shocked and they broke into a huge hoot. Maya to look at Adi shocked)

Adi(turning to Adi):Let that American doctor go back to America.. We will go to shillong..

(Both look and each other and smiles. Swaragini and Anjaly see all this and looks and each other and then smiles)

Flashback end
  *****************
Sanlak, Gautham and Veer is standing in front of Adi sir.

Gau:We won't repeat it sir..

Adi:Hmm.. That's better..

(And he turns to go and stops beside laksh)

Adi:(to laksh) :You want to say something to someone right..

(All of them looks at each other)

Adi(smiling):Nothing will happen inside the class with out teachers knowledge..

(And turns to go. While the boys murmmer something. Adi turns to them)