Author's note

Hi guys, how are you faring? Hope you all are safe sound and healthy.
As promised I am back with my second fanfiction on Rikara.

Though lawbreaker's love was my first published work on wattpad, Love Lust and Lies was the first idea of my rikara story. The story plot is a bit lengthy which needed my time, research and patience which I did not have a month back. So I thought of trying out an easy to write rikara lovestory before I commit to something serious. 

If you had read the description, you might have an idea of what the story could be of. Needless to say it will have Rikara and charecters from ishqbaaz but this story isn't related to the soap. This story will have a crimefiction as the main plot along with lots of love, lust , lies and my favourite element 'suspense'😉.
This would be a fun journey if you people start to guess things, interact after every chapter and give your valuable feedback.
The story's main lead is a police officer CID and I'm still working on getting the facts of the profession and their work right...Since my knowledge is purely based on books, internet and movies I might go wrong somewhere and if any of you knows better about the proffesion and finds something faulty I will appreciate the feedback...
Last but not the least, I plan to set the base of the story in the starting 3-4 chapters and so Rikara will meet after that... you just need to be patient for it.
Hope to see you all through the journey...

Lots of love
Singing off..............yours Soujanya.😍😘