Manik: I am fine. In fact, very happy to see you again.

Arya grins and waves his hand in front of Cabir. Nandu slaps his head hard to bring him back to reality.

Cabir: Manik, yeh mujhe maar rahi hai.

Manik: Aryaman is here. Lekin tum dono ko abhi bhi jhagdna hai, right?

Nandu: Manik, I am just helping him.

Cabir: Manik...

Manik: Cabir, Aryaman.

He points towards Aryaman. Cabir steps forward to hug him.

Cabir: Aryaman, bro, long time no see.

Manik: Haan woh tere ghar ke bagal mein rehta hai na. Long time no see.

Cabir: Dekh tu bhi Nandu ke tarah tang kar raha hai mujhe.

Arya: You didn't change even a bit, Cabir. Right?

Cabir: Nah.

Arya: Guys, we are getting late. Come, let's start.

Cabir: But where are we going? I have no idea except that it's a spaceship.

Arya(frowned): Why weren't you informed beforehand? Manik?

Nandu: I was worried about his mental stability.

She earns a glare from Aryaman.

Arya: Cabir, I really want to tell you everything but we are getting late. I can't risk letting any other human beings spot us or the spaceship. So, can we discuss the things inside?

Cabir: Fine. I am trusting you and of course Manik. Otherwise, iss ladki toh...

Nandu: Listen, stop being melodramatic. You are going to love this.

Cabir: I doubt.

Aryaman: Fine, guys. Let's go.

He helps them to get inside the spaceship and hands a pair of a spacesuit to each one of them. They settle down on their respective seats and fasten their seat belts after an announcement by a robot.

Arya: Cabir, we are flying. Nandu, Manik, as it's your first time, there might be some uneasiness. But only for a few minutes. After that, it will be normal and I will show you around. Yeah Cabir, I will explain everything to you too. Shall we start now, or do you have any more queries?

Nandu raises her hand making Cabir groan.

Cabir: Why am I not surprised?

Arya: Cabir, shut up. Nandu, what's your question.

Nandu: When are we going to feel "gravitilessness"?

Arya chuckles at her excitement.

Arya: In a few minutes. Are you ready now?

They all nod. The mechanical countdown begins.

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...0

Everyone closes their eyes as flames erupt from the spaceship. Manik, Cabir, Nandini experience a few moments of brain fade. After another set of the announcement, they open their eyes.

Aryaman: That's the Earth.

[Video link is given above

[Video link is given above.]

The trio gasps in awe at the sight before them. A blue ball was shining in front of the pitch-black background. They find hundreds of thousands of satellites revolving around the planet.

Crew can relax now. Take your seat belts off.

On hearing the robot's voice, Manik and Aryaman help themselves unbuckling their seat belts. They turn to Cabir and Nandu who were sitting motionless, staring out of the window. Cabir in awe and Nandu with a frown on her face. Aryaman asks Manik to help Cabir while he goes towards Nandu.

Arya: Nandu, are you okay? Are you feeling uncomfortable? Sick?

Nandu: Am I allowed to be confused for a while?

Arya: Yes, but you can also share your confusion and allow me to clear it. We can then go meet the rest of the crew.

Nandu: Are there other people too in here?

Arya: Of course. What did you think about who is operating the spaceship? What's the confusion now?

Nandu: Why aren't there any stars around?

Cabir: School mein nahi pada kya? Sun needs all it's light to shine. It won't give to stars because he is already in scarcity. Earth mein aate aate the stars steal the sunlight and use it to shine.

Manik(gaped): What shit are you speaking?

Arya: Nandu, no one steals any light from others. Just look there, there are the stars. A few light-years away but they are still shining for us.

They all look at the stars. Every small thing was so beautiful that they want to capture it but yet they are doing nothing but gawking at the enormous beauty in front of them.

Arya: Look at the moon

Nandu: Manik, it's so big.

He smiles at her.

Arya: Okay, now that we are outside Earth's vicinity, we can move around a bit before we go to Mars. Come. Just take care of yourselves and try not to stumble on to any devices. And it's just like swimming except that there's no water, of course, and you can hold these handles to pause or sit down. Nandu, you are fine, right?

Nandu just nods and floats to join Manik.

Cabir: Abey, yahan bhi tumhara romance karna zaroori hai kya?

Nandu sticks her tongue out at Cabir and hugs Manik.

Manik: Nervous?

Nandu: Bahut.

Manik: I am there, right?

Nandu: I know. I love you, Malhotra.

Manik: Woah. Space mein aate hi my best friend became extra romantic?

Nandu grins at him and turns to face Aryaman.

Nandu: Aryaman, thank you for this. This is the best thing that I have ever witnessed. I can even peacefully die now.

"Nandini"

Three scared screams echoed the area.

Nandu: I was just kidding guys. I still have Mars to explore, right?

They glare at her to which she gives them a sheepish grin.

"Arya, I need to stretch my legs. Carl is taking over now"

They all turn towards the voice and while Aryaman nods at the person in front of him, the rest three gapes at him, a lone voice escaping their throats.

"Abhimanyu"

So I am trying to get as many pictures from google as I can. Do you want me to include them? 

Is Abhimanyu an Alien? :P