He smiled at me cheekily, " Am I not aloud to enjoy a good novel?"

"Yes of course you are. I just didn't expect you to still be in town." I'm sure my face looked childishly puzzled.

"I fly back to university Sunday, well tomorrow," he chuckled.

"Oh," wow my parents had departed even before the very reason they came home.

"What are you up to love bug?" That nickname was not a favorite of mine but it stuck ever since I was young and interested in the little sex crazed creatures.

"Nothing at all. You can come over to the house for dinner if you would like. Carrie's making pasta," I poked his chest knowing that was his favorite just as well as mine.

He frowned, "I can't . I have a dinner with some "potential wife" as my mother says."

"Aw," I pouted, "Thats alright. Just go easy on the doll will yah?" I smiled causing him to as well.

"I'll try."

We said our goodbyes and I walked out into the crisp air once again. I wonder how Quinn knew Harry. I'd never seen Harry at any events before.

"You should have on a coat."

I shot around, my back slamming against my car door. Harry stood a foot away. His face seemed blank as it, supposedly, normally is. I looked around trying to figure out what was going on.

"Sir are you following me?" my hand slowly crept behind me searching for my door handle.

He bent forward with his eyes still completely locked with mine causing me to move even closer into the metal behind me. "Harry," he corrected. His hand grabbed the book I had dropped in my moment of cardiac arrest before he stood back to full height. "You like to read."

"Yeah. Can I have my book back please?"

His eyes looked over the book in his hand, flipping it around curiously, "Mm."

My eyes took this moment to really take in the curly haired man in front of me. I examined his face and just how appealing it was. Thin eyebrows settled atop of two potent emerald eyes lined with long black lashes. His strong nose lead down to his full dark red lips. I'd never been kissed but I would imagine that they'd resemble the color after an intense exchange of mouth contact. They began to move and boy did that draw you in more. Wait.

"Ok?" he looked slightly amused.

"What was that?"

"I'm bringing you to get coffee."

"What?" I asked confused. I didn't even know this...man. Obviously he was older than me and a stranger at that. And he expected me to just go somewhere with him. What was this guys issue?

His jaw clenched causing a chill to run down my spine, "I'm buying you a cup of coffee." His hand grabbed mine and dragged me along easily.

"Hey! What are you doing? I -I didn't agree to -"

He pulled me into the coffee shop coincidentally next to my preferred bookshop. People turned our direction causing me to immediately shut up. Harry pushed me into a booth then stood staring at me for a moment. My nails down in my lap became very interesting.

"Don't run. Stay here." The look that I was getting caused me to nod my head. Why was I agreeing to have coffee with a complete stranger? I didn't know.

I couldn't lull myself to get up and maybe upsetting the strange boy so instead my mind decided to watch as his back faced us. Both of his large hands gripped the white counter as he told the barista his order. His head slowly turned my way, most likely checking if I'd left. Well I hadn't. A peek of a dimple was shown before he faced the worker once again.