"Thank you Rosie." Jennie smiled at me widely, showing me those cute gums.

"Sure you brushed your teeth well?" I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Of course, I even gargle with mouthwash duh." Jennie replied, blowing a little air on my face.

"Let's see then." I smirked, inching my face closer, only to crash my lips against hers.

I could taste the slight bitterness of the mouthwash and the small hint of peppermint taste from the toothpaste, making me crave for her lips even more. I licked the bottom of her lips, biting it gently and asking for entrance to which Jennie gladly granted me. 

I explored her mouth, gliding my tongue on her lower teeth and sucking her tongue gently, I heard myself whimpering from the act and Jennie moaning a little. This is dangerous, I thought. It's cold and dark and it's just the two of us here, I don't wanna take advantage of the situation and me being on my period isn't really helping either.

I kissed Jennie once more before slowly pulling away from her, breaking our not so little kiss. I found Jennie in a daze and I smiled a little knowing that I had the same effect on her the way that she had in me.

"So?" Jennie breathlessly whispered.

"So?" I asked.

"Was it clean enough for you?" Jennie asked.

"Very" I smirked, pulling her close to me.

---

Jennie's POV

I was awaken by the heavy leg entangled on my waist and I found myself waking up to the most gorgeous human being that I've seen, I smiled at the thought of my Rosie looking so ethereally beautiful even if she's still asleep. Those famous celebrities can't compare to her, I smiled.

I slowly lift her leg with difficulty, she has a long, thick legs and I'm just small so lifting it away from me is hard job but I succeeded nevertheless. I slowly tiptoed, going outside the room and walking towards the kitchen.

It's still raining outside but not as heavy as last night anymore, the electricity's still out and I hated the fact that we barely can do anything productive with Rosie but to just stay in and cuddle.

Well cuddling isn't a bad thing, I hummed as I began slicing the vegetables that I'm gonna be using to make a soup, soup again cause it's raining outside and yes a soup is definitely a must!

Rosie.

I smiled... like an idiot. 

Is remembering the love of your life while doing something and smiling all by yourself like an idiot a prerequisite if you're in love?

Or is it just me?

I shook my head lightly, dismissing the cheesy thought in my head when I heard footsteps coming closer. I turned around to see my Rosie, rubbing her eyes and pouting like baby. She looks so cute in the morning.

"Good morning Rosie" I giggled and smiled at her sweetly.

"I woke up with an empty space next to me" Rosie pouted, coming beside me to give me a hug.

She kissed the top of my head and placed her still sleepy face on my shoulder.

"Sorry baby, I just wanted to make you breakfast." I smiled.

"What do we do today?" 

"Electricity's still out and it's still raining, so I suggest cuddling." I looked at her, wiggling my brows.