Prologue

Y/n p.o.v

Pain and sadness were all I felt. I was abandon at a young age until Ozpin found me. He taught me everything that I needed to know. He was the only closest thing to me that I considered a parent, until everything change. When I got to Beacon, I got bullied because I was a Faunus and how weak I was. Do I blame them no the only reason why I'm here is because of my semblance which, lets me control anything that was sand without using earth dust which, got the attention of Atlas so, they decided to send assassins to capture me. But, I killed them out of self-defense once I told Ozpin about this he told me that he Will take care of the problem but, it only got worse people began to spread lies about how I kill people for fun but, I tell them that Atlas kept on sending assassins at me but, no one believed me and said that I should die or that no one needs you here once the bullying and the assassinating got worse I finally snapped everyone began to fear for what I do and, the assassinating finally stopped I once I exposed Atlas for what they are doing now everybody in Beacon is trying to apologize for what they did but, I ignored them even my so-called father is trying to ask for my forgiveness for what he did the only people I can trust now is Jaune, Ruby, and Velvet.