Character Oc Information

{Picture of what Angel looks like. Image owned by Lilliana. [DO NOT STEAL!!].}

=============================================

Full Name: Angel Kitty

Nickname(s): Ange, Angelia, Angie, Angy, Pretty Kitty

Birth Date: April 6th

Age: 18 years old

Species: Half-Frelengian/Half-Cat

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Sweet, a bit shy, caring, brave, resourceful, smart, creative, honest, beautiful, etc.

Occupation: Loonatic (currently); Fashion Designer (formally); Princess (later on)

Alignment: Good

Power(s)/Abilities: Crystal manipulation, diamond mimicry, and healing light

Affiliation: Loonatics

Birthplace: Planet Freleng

Title: Crown Princess of Planet Freleng

Home City: Acmetropolis

Voice Actress: Danica Mae McKellar

Family Member(s): Zadavia (mother), Unnamed father (deceased; or so they think), Optimatus (uncle), etc.

Friends/Allies: Ace Bunny, Lexi Bunny, Danger Duck, Slam Tasmanian, Tech E. Coyote, Rev Runner, Kamo Iggmar (love interest), etc.

Enemies: Aldolpho, Arthur "Time Skip" Chroniker, Black Velvet, Bootes Belinda, Dr. Thaddeus Dare, Drake Sypher, General Deuce, etc.

Love Interest(s): Kamo Iggmar (crush; later boyfriend)

Likes: Saving the day, being a superhero, making new clothes, her mother, sweets, flowers, etc.

Dislikes: Villains flirting with her, people who harm her mother and friends, her friends fighting each other, ghosts, mud, etc.

Background Information: Angel Kitty is the daughter of the alien, Zadavia, the niece of the villainous, Optimatus and the princess of Planet Freleng. She is known to be the heart of the Loonatics team, due to her kind, caring, and uplifting nature.

Little is known about her birth father, since he died while Angel was a baby. She is the only member of the Loonatics to not gain her superpowers from an asteroid, but from being born with them.

Angel also has the natural ability to see the good in people, no matter how evil they are. For example, she believes that her uncle, Optimatus, can change for the better, despite the others and her own mother's doubts.