Character Oc Information [2]

{Picture of what Kamo looks like. I don't own this image. All rights go to owner(s).}

===========================================

Full Name: Prince Kamo Iggmar

Nickname(s): "Super Camo" (hero alias), Kam (by everyone), My Prince (by his subjects)

Birth Date: October 31st

Age: 19 years old

Gender: Male

Species: Raptolian (a humanoid lizard)

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Confident, bold, sassy sometimes, stern, takes somethings seriously, a gentleman, kind, good natured, considerate, smart alec (sometimes), loving, prideful, strong, smart, stealthy, quick witted, short tempered (at some points), hold great honor, dedicated, determined, etc.

Occupation: Soldier/Prince (formally); Loonatics 'Second in command' (currently)

Former Occupation: Prince and top solider of the Raptola 7

Voice Actor: Nolan North

Alignment: Good

Powers/Abilities: Camouflage, Spike and Surface climbing, and Razor Claw

Affiliation: Royal Family of Sauragus; Loonatics

Birthplace: Sauragus Kingdom; Raptola 7

Title: Crown Prince of the Sauragus Kingdom; Head of the Sauragus army

Home City: Acmetropolis

Family Member(s): King of Sauragus (father), Queen of Sauragus (mother), unnamed little sisters, unnamed little brothers, unnamed uncle, unnamed aunt, etc.

Friends/Allies: Ace Bunny, Lexi Bunny, Danger Duck, Slam Tasmanian, Tech E. Coyote, Rev Runner, Angel Kitty (love interest), etc.

Enemies: Aldolpho, Arthur "Time Skip" Chroniker, Black Velvet, Bootes Belinda, Dr. Thaddeus Dare, Drake Sypher, etc.

Love Interest(s): Angel Kitty (secret crush; later girlfriend)

Likes: His friends, his little brothers and sisters, his people and home, small pranks, action, honorable acts, Angel, etc.

Dislikes: His uncle and his wife, losing his friends and innocent people getting hurt, suspicious people and weird people, obnoxious scenes, etc.

Background Information: Kamo Iggur is the eldest son of the king and queen and crown prince of his kingdom, Sauragus. He and his family were visiting Earth for a vacation trip, but when the meteor hit.

It caused some problems for not only himself, but his family as well. His father became ill and traveled back to their home.

He was then placed on hold, as their ship and communications were destroyed due to the damages. When Kamo started showing signs of his powers, he and his family were visited by Zadavia and was asked to join the superhero group she was creating.

Kamo was hesitant at first, cause he wanted to ensure the safety of his family. Zadavia fix that problem by providing the family a private island miles off the coast of Brazil.

Upon joining the Loonatics, Kamo took his new job very seriously. Which is no surprise to some, as he was the head of his families royal army back home.

Kamo cares very much for his team and is willing to put his life on the line for them. He's also not that good at hiding his feelings for a certain humanoid kitty, which earns him some teasing from the guys.

Kamo believes there is more to his family's predicament than what it seems. And he's willing to assume that it has something to do with a certain no good scheming relative of his.

So far, the other Loonatics have no knowledge of his status or private life. And that's how he wants it, till he's ready to tell them.