"Thanks I guess." She smiles warmly.

I nod, wrapping my arms around her shoulders, basically giving her a side hug. My cheek rubbed against hers in affection, a happy grin plastered on my face. [Name] shifted a little, obviously surprised by the sudden action.

"And what is this for...?" She questioned, tilting her head so that our cheeks were no longer touching.

"Ahhh, nothing! Can't I hug my bestie without a reason why?"

"Whatever you say." She said in amusement.

Ever since I apologized, me and [Name]'s relationship has gotten better. I felt genuinely bad for ignoring her, but I didn't want to be ignored by my friends. And I really do feel like some of the class ignoring her is unnecessary, but why do they guilt trip me for it? Especially since I'm close to her, they made me feel mainly feel bad.

Are they really my friends? I mean, telling someone to ditch their best friend because of a rumor that wasn't even true? And obviously I know that [Name] doesn't like me in that way. We may cuddle, sit together with our bra and underwear on only, and sleep in the same bed but... everyone's a little gay in the inside right? Besides, best friends always do stuff like that. We're only friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

I looked over to my friends, seeing Kaminari, Sero, Kirishima, and Katsuki talking with each other. Err—more like Katsuki being harassed by them. I let out a giggle at their antics. [Name] seemed to notice, following my line of vision. Her smile dropped when she saw who I was staring at, eyebrows knit together. I quickly looked back to her.

"It's okay. Go." She nodded, chin in her palm, eyes staring out the window. A bored look came across her face.

"But—"

Her eyes closed, eyebrows now furrowed in annoyance. "Go."

I hesitantly nodded, waiting a few seconds before skipping over to Katsuki's desk.

"Hey guys!" I cheerfully called.

Their heads turned towards me, smiling in my direction.

"I think I totally aced the test this time!" Kaminari said.

"You sure about that?" Sero questioned in amusement. Kaminari huffed.

"Hey. We need to talk." Katsuki said, pulling me aside from the others as they chatted.

My head tilted slightly, confusion on my face. What'd he want to talk about? Was he breaking up with me? I frowned, hands clasped together behind my back.

"Why were you hanging out with her? I told you not to." He angrily said, fists clenched.

"Hanging out with who..?"

"That girl. Your "best friend," or whatever."

"Who? [Name]? She's not just some girl! and besides, I have the freedom to hang out with whoever I want!" I said, honestly a bit angry.

"If I say to stay away from someone, you stay away. I can feel it, she doesn't have good intentions, damn it." He continued, growing angrier.