Ch2 A Rude Awakening

The place and time for this is while Naruto is off training for two years, and Sasuke is gone. I wont really be paying attention to the naruto story, just on the relationship between Journey and Kakashi and there adventure. -TheWayToFly

8 Years Later

Kakashi's POV

As I entered the anbu underground entrance I feel the following anbu shinobi eyes burning holes through my back. Since I was no longer part of the Anbu I couldnt go down here alone. Other than seeing Journey there were other artifacts down here that needed to be protected and kept secret from the outside.

As the tunnel's occasional candle's on the wall flicker to the uninvited grasp of air, I hear the anbu shut the door behind me. Everythings calm again and I start walking to the crystal chamber taking lefts and rights. I already knew the outline of the place because of my past involvement with the anbu. I come to a door that is sealed with an earthbound ninjutsu. I put it there. Under the permission of the hokage. I hated the idea that any anbu would be able to walk in and do whatever they liked to Journey. I've already tried everything to get her out. But in the end there was nothing I could do. So the hokage ordered she be placed in hiding, underground where no one will fnd her and destroy the crystal surrounding her, ending with her death in the process just to get there hand on the powerful seal scroll.

I make a few hand signs to dispell the jutsu and walk in closeing the door behind me. The anbu couldn't enter, again by the orders of the hokage. The room was dimly lit by the torches on the wall, the room wsnt big but, but enough where the crystal encasing Journey could be held.

There in the middle of the room stood tall in a glowing blue hue, my angel. Forever a beauty that when I look at her still takes my breath away. The crystal encasing her was just wide enough to hold her small, and petite body.

I step closer to her. Looking past my reflection, her blond hair like liquid gold trapped in ice cascading just past her shoulders. so much time has passed. I missed her voice, her expressions, her everything. When the incident happened. Minato sensei, now long gone, transported her the hokage. We were all in a panic. Rin was in tears, while I was nearly losing my mind. I screamed at the hokage for any way to get her free for days. I was so stupid for not knowing my feelings for her sooner. I loved her. And I was never going to have any contact with her ever again except to just gaze at her peacefull slumber in crystal. Since the sealing ninjutsu was a very serious artifact we had to tell here other friends and family that she was killed on the mission. Minato, Obito, Rin, and I, plus the hokage, the only people knowing about her encasement. Now theres just me left to know she's still here. Her parents packed there bags and headed off to who knows where, while the rest of her friends soon forgot about her.

I was the only one left to carry her memory. I stayed and gazed at her beauty fighting back tears for hours. As I turned open the door I heard a crack. Like glass. It couldnt be could it? I whirled around to find a foot length crack in the crystal under her right eye.

*Crack* I heard as it grew down her figure to her feet.

*Crack* *Crack* *Crack* Over and over as they appeared all around the crystal engulfing her. Turning her into seried of puzzle peices of her reflection. In a sudden burst the crystal exploded! Shards going everywhere, but not stopping me from catching her before she fell to the ground. I held her bridal style to my chest. She was still unconscious but I froze. I was holding her. I let out a laugh, as I pulled her close to me putting her head close to my neck engulfing her small frame in a hug. I never felt so happy in my life. I was holding her, she was alive and breathing. That feeing quickly ended.

The anbu busted through the doors taking a fighting stance.

"Give her here, we need to bring her to the hokage." Said one of them stepping forward. I Activated my sharingon stopping the anbu in his tracks. I glared in anger. No one was geting anywhere near Journey. No one was going to put a finger on her, over my dead body.