Lauras Story

In this world, anything is possible. It's currently 2085 and the world as we know it has changed. The law doesn't exist and the government has experimented on humankind, which has evolved the human race. 

They're called the chosen ones, but the ones that didn't evolve are the normals, because they haven't changed. The chosen one's identity is a secret because the president is afraid that if normals knew about them, they would be frightened. Laura knew all of this, but didn't accept the reality of it all. How does she know? Well, she was once a normal or so she thought.

Laura Steinfeld, is eighteen years old. She was born a normal, because her parents are normal. When Laura was 5 her parents died, making Laura property of the state of Clement. Laura was too young to be experimented on, but had to be tested for chosen qualities. Although she was normal, she had to be tested for safety reasons. The results took 3 days to get back, but as soon as the letter was opened, Laura was sent away, but on the same day she was adopted by the president, Gabriel.

Gabriel was gone all the time, but Laura was given the whole south wing of The Noble Building to herself. She never thought that she was alone, because the south wing is the only part she's been in. Laura didn't have friends, and no one but her father visited. She was 16 when she finally decided to explore the rest of The Noble Building, which was possibly the worst decision of her life.

Her father, the president, never let her leave the south wing, but Laura was almost an adult so she can explore my own home right? As Laura entered the unfamiliar room her mind started to wander. This part is more open and homey, than the south wing, where it is dark and sad.

Laura made her way down the corridor, and into The Noble Office, where her father works. She knew she would be in so much trouble if her father saw her snooping around his office. As She looked around the huge white room, with bright eyes, Laura noticed a large blue book, which stands out among the rest of the books on the shelf. 

Laura always enjoyed reading, and this book looked interesting. She was sure her father wouldn't mind her reading one of his books, but that was when She looked at the title, and this particular book was about her. Curiosity struck through Laura, and then her hand opened the book before her mind could process anything. She started reading the first page, it read ''Laura Stienfield, chosen one. WARNING-''. As she got to the end, She heard the door creak open, and her body went cold. 

There standing by the door,  was a brown hair, blue eyed man, staring at the blue book that just fell to the floor.