007

PENELOPE AND LEXIE SAT IN penelope's lair where Lexie would be helping as much as she could with the investigation

penelope's lair where Lexie would be helping as much as she could with the investigation.

"His names Peter Hightower" Lexie said and watched as Penelope typed his name and and only a few things popped up about him.

"Okay, Peter Hightower, forty six, he was born to his single mother Amelia Hightower here, he had no offences until there was a restraining order filed against him when he was 15 for peeping into a little girls window, oh my god"

"What is it Garcia?" Hotch asked.

"There's multiple restraining order's filed against him for the same thing, he was active a little, credit card usage and such until about a year ago when he fell off the grip completely" Penelope said.

"And a few months ago he came here. Check the school logs they must have his name written somewhere" Lexie said as she hovered over Penelope's shoulder.

"Jake Collins, school bus driver. He started the job a few months ago and there's a picture-"

"Oh my god. That's him" Lexie gasped.

"He lives opposite the school, number 12" Penelope said and Hotch left the room to get the team.

"Would he take her there though? He's bound to know that he has the fbi coming after him why make it so obvious" Lexie spoke to herself but loud enough for Penelope to hear.

"I'll find some other stuff listed in his name babe but there's not a lot we can do until we know it he's at his home love" Penelope said with a small smile.

"Penelope Garcia you really are the sweetest woman ever. Let's hangout more" Lexie smiled to lighten the mood.

"Of course! I need to know what's going on with Dr Lexie Hotchner and Dr Reid" Penelope smirked and Lexie let out a little groan as Penelope giggled.

"Now, come on let's wish the crime fighters a safe trip!" Penelope said as she pulled Lexie up and they walked into the lobby meeting the team who were now in their fbi vest's waiting for the elevator.

"Good luck" Lexie said with a small smile.

"We'll see you when we get back" Hotch said as the elevator dinged and the group, minus spencer stepped in.

"Spence come on" JJ rushed.

"We'll bring her back safe and unharmed" Spencer said to Lexie before walking into the elevator with the team.

"Oh there is definitely something going on" Penelope squealed as the two began walking back to his office.

"Because he said he was gonna bring my daughter back to me" Lexie furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, because of the way he smiled at you before he said it, he didn't wanna leave. He was super hesitate about getting in that elevator" Penelope said which left Lexie a little shocked about how she noticed it "Try working with profilers for almost ten years"

"Try growing up with one" Lexie shot back playfully.

"You win" Penelope said before picking up the call that had come through "You found her?"

"Not yet baby girl" Morgan said "I need you to look if Peter has anything else registered in his name, maybe an apartment or an abandoned building"

"I am checking and yes! He has a house registered in his name, they were supposed to demolish it because nobody was buying it until he offered 50g's for it" Penelope read off her computer.

"Garcia send us the address" Hotch ordered.

"Do you think i'm new here? Already done my loves"

"Thank you baby" Morgan said as he hung up the call.

"When are you two getting married?" Lexie joked.

"Soon i hope, bow get those best friends of yours here" Penelope smiled and Lexie walked out the room to call her friends.

She dialled Oakley's number and leaned her head against the wall as she let it ring for a few seconds.

"What's wrong?" He said frantically.

"They've gone to go get her. Pick August up and get your ass here" Lexie said with a little chuckle as her eyes started to water.

"I'll be there in 5 minutes tops" He said and ended the call quickly.

Five minutes went past and the two men sat in Penelope's lair with her and Lexie as they waited for the call to say their little girl was okay.

Penelope's phone rang and the three jumped up at the noise and she answered the phone quickly.

"We got her. She's safe and unharmed" Hotch let out a sigh of relief.