005

MENTIONS OF SEIZURES AND INTERNAL BLEEDING!

AARONS PHONE RANG ON THE DESK
he quickly picked up the unknown number call and pressed his phone to his ear.

"Aaron Hotchner" He said.

"Aaron Hotchner this is Dr Sales, Lexie was in an accident and we'd like you to come in as soon as you can" The doctor spoke on the other line.

"I'll be there asap." Aaron said and hung his phone up grabbing her jacket from the back of the chair throwing it on and stuffing his phone in his pocket.

He opened his office doors and rushed down the small set of steps and his teams attention turned to him.

"Hotch whats goin' on?" Morgan asked

"Lexie was in an accident, if you wanna come i want three of you with me and the others in another car" Aaron said continuing to walk as they all grabbed their jackets and caught up with him in the lobby where Penelope met them and they all rushed to the hospital.

The team all walked into the building and waiting by the door as Aaron walked up to the from desk.

"Aaron Hotchner i'm here for my daughter Lexie Hotchner" He said to the receptionist.

"Mr Hotchner" Someone said from beside him, the doctor. "Follow me"

The doctor explained how it was a minor accident and there was no serious injury's apart from a fractured wrist and a concussion. He led the team to Lexie's room and gave them their space when they arrived outside of her room.

"I'm so glad you're okay" Aaron said as he rushed into the room to bring his daughter into a tight embrace.

The team stood around the bed and watched the encounter before hugging them herself and telling her they were glad she's okay.

"What happened Lexie?" Aaron asked with a worried dad expression.

"I-i was driving to pick Rory up, she was sick at school" Lexie stopped to think back to what happened "The car came out of nowhere and i just swerved"

"There's hardly any hit and run accidents around here anymore" Kate said.

"Hit and run accidents have actually lowered in the area by 40 percent in the last two months" Spencer stated with a nod making Lexie laugh slightly, she still wasn't used to him stating random statics all the time.

"Where's Rory? Someone picked her up from school right?" Lexie said looking at her father.

"The school called and said Oakley picked her up" He father replied making Lexie freak out.

"No, no. Oakley and August are both working today, they don't even know who Oakley is, he's never been to her school" Lexie panicked "Penelope can you pass me my phone, it's in that bag"

Penelope opened the 'patients belongings' bag and handed Lexie her cell which coincidentally started ringing the second it hit her hands.

"Hel-"

"Aurora's a very pretty girls isn't she?" A voice spoke on the other end of the line.

"Where's my daughter?" Lexie said through gritted teeth.

"Speaker" Hotch said in a quiet voice and Lexie put her phone on speaker so the group could hear.

"Bold if you to call her your daughter after what you did to her mother" The voice taunted.

"I didn't do anything to her mother she was depressed" Lexie said as she tried to contain a steady voice.

"One mans hate is another mans love huh?" He said with a chuckle.

"Where's my daughter you bastard" Lexie yelled into the phone as she let the tears fall, her father placed a comforting hand on her shoulder to try and keep her calm.

"She's in a better place" He said and the call ended.

Lexie let the phone fall out of her hand and stared at the hospital bed for a few second before she started sobbing, she pulled her knees up to her chest and gripped her hair which she tugged at slightly as her body shook slightly.

"Lex, Lexie!" Hotch yelled trying to get her to stop shaking. Suddenly she started shaking uncontrollably and the machine starting beeping rapidly and letting out a high pitch beeping.

A few doctors rushed into the room and pushed the agents out of the room as they tended to June.

About an hour had passed and Aaron had been on the phone making calls to track the phone that the call came from and the agents at the office were doing their best.

"Mr Hotchner" The same doctor said as he approached the few agents that were still at the hospital. "Lexie had a seizure back there, accompanied by the stress she had some internal bleeding caused by the crash. Obviously we can stop the bleeding but if you'd like to see her before we do anything you better make it quick now"

"Thank you" Aaron said and the doctor away, he ushered for Spencer and Penelope to come i to the room with him and the three walked into Lexie's room.

"Find Rory" Was the fist thing the girl said as the agents stood by her bed.

"You know we're already on it" Spencer said.

"Dad just look into him. You never caught him and she's my age, it could be okay?" Lexie said as she pulled her dad in for a long hug.

She waved Penelope over and pulled her in for a hug before pulling away and smiling at her. Spencer rushed to her side quickly and pulled her into a tight hug, the girl smiled to herself. Spencer pulled away and kissed her forehead.

She smiled and waved at the three agents as they walked out of her room and down the hall towards the exit of the hospital.