Chapter 40 - Meredith

Start from the beginning

He smiles back at me and takes my hands to his house "I know. I got it Merry. And I'm fine really."

The way he says makes me feel warm. He is a perfect boyfriend. He takes my friends as his own friends. He is not a selfish boyfriend either. God, I fall so hard for this man.

There is a small box on the piano. He gestures to me to go open it. So I do. I walk alone to the box and unwrap it slowly. Harry Winston.

Inside the box is the necklace, the pendant is a musical note. The circle is a big diamond around 3 carats maybe, the smaller diamonds for the stem. It's so pretty. I touch it.

Ian hugs me from behind "you like it?" he kisses my neck.

I look at him and smile "It's so pretty. Thank you Ian" I take out the necklace. "Help me?" I hold my hair. Ian puts the necklace on me. He spins me around and looks at the necklace "perfect" he whispers to me.

"I haven't bought anything for you" I say. Now I feel bad. I was so busy, I forgot to buy presents for him.

He smiles at me that makes my heart melt. "You are my Christmas presents, Merry" he kisses me passionately. One of his hands holds my back, the other goes to the hem of my dress.

"I want to make love with you on this piano" he whispers huskily into my ears.

I smile naughtily at him and start to unbutton his shirt "why so gentleman, Christian Hall. I remember I told you I like it when you are so impatient to undress me and tear my panties"

"Fuck" he says under his breath and in a blink of an eyes he already undresses me and tears my panties.

And I moan his name over and over again on the top of his triangular piano.

***

The next day we are still in Ian's Malibu house. I told Ian I didn't bring any dress, but he told me he expected me to wear nothing at his house, and then he devoured me again and again. I'm sure I will become a nymphomaniac if we keep doing this.

We are in his hot tub with 2 glasses of wine. "Ian... um... what will you do tomorrow?"

"Make love to you" he says fast. and I blush.

I splash him the water "I'm serious!"

"I'm serious too" he complains and pulls my wrist so now I'm sitting in front of him. I can feel his cock on my ass. his hands massage my shoulders.

"I want to visit Helen tomorrow." I say.

Ian stops and looks at me.

"December 28th is your uncle's death date right? I want to accompany Helen. She... um... she doesn't have anyone. Ethan is in China, for all we know he will stay there until new year... and... um..."

"It left me the only family she has..." Ian says and I shrug.

"Look, it's okay if you wouldn't come with me. I do this because Helen is my friend." I say softly to him.

He leans back and looks at the roof. I look at him. "Hey it's okay Ian. Really" I kiss his jaw. "You don't have to come"

He holds my waist. "How can you be so perfect?"

"I'm not" I chuckle.

"You sent a present for my grandma with our name?" he looks at me deeply.

"Um... no... um... actually--" before I can answer it, he kisses me thoroughly.

"I'm planning to tell Helen about my dad but I keep pending it. But I think tomorrow I will go with you and tell her. Depends on her mood"

I smile.

"And for the presents, when she called me I could tell she was so happy with the present."

"Really?" I'm so happy to hear that. "I bought her a tea set from your name and a cashmere shawl from me" I tell him.

"And for my dad?"

I bite my lower lip. "He called you too?"

"Yeah, he doesn't have your number. So he called me yesterday. Said he loves it. At the back Lexi told me she was so sure you were the one who chose the presents not me"

I laugh. "I bought the vinyl record player for your dad, that was from you. He told me he loved it, but the one he had was broken. I also bought some vinyl record from his song, that was from me.

He shakes his head in amusement.

"As for Carol, she loved her coffee, so I gave a traditional coffee maker, with the dip and everything. She's been looking for it in Portland but couldn't find it. It's an old thing, so not many stores have it anymore. So I asked Yuka to help me to find one for her. She found it in Temperance, Michigan!" I laugh but Ian looks at me with.. I don't know... adoration?

He presses something on the tub, and he pulls me to him "What do I do to deserve you Merry" and he kisses me thoroughly. I moan on his lips. His hand creeps to my pussy and suddenly he plunges two fingers inside me. I moan his name, Ian keeps fingering me, while his mouth devours my mouth. I feel dizzy from his kiss, and his fingers bring me to an edge. I scream so loud. I think the neighbour and the beach could hear me. We are on the roof of his house, it's semi outdoor.

I'm still on the stage of bliss when Ian spins me so my back leans on the side of the tub. I realised the water was getting low, Ian unplugged the water earlier. He presses it again. The water stopped around my lower stomach "what are you doing?" I ask breathlessly.

Suddenly his cock thrust into me. I gasp "Ian..."

"Making love to you, baby. Making love to you" He says huskily. his hands play with my nipples, while he is looking at my body. His eyes are full of desire. I follow his eyes. It feels so erotic. His hands are playing with my nipple, while his cock stays inside my pussy. I whimper. "Ian..."

"You are so perfect like this Merry. You are mine" he descended his face to mine and we kiss thoroughly and passionately. I can feel my moan is getting louder. I can't help it. And I think Ian realized it, because the next thing I know he puts his hand on my mouth "You don't want our neighbour to call the police because of your voice right baby?"

And somehow the way he covers my mouth makes me feel hot, and I climax again. I scream under his hand. Before I can come back to myself, Ian spins me so I'm in all four. Now I know why he drained the water. He thrust into me and he growls "God, you are so perfect!" his hands on my breast and he pulls me up so I lean to his chest "Ian..." I lean my head on his shoulders. My feet feel like jelly. If Ian's hands don't hold me I will fall flat on the tub.

Ian pinches my nipples and he thrust into me. His mouth devours my neck and goes to my mouth, we are kissing, our lips tangle and suddenly I feel my orgasm burst into me. I scream and Ian swallow my scream with his kisses. And he thrust harder into me and he growls animalisticly in my mouth and comes inside me.

We are still kissing, and he still massages my breasts when we are done. I love you, Ian... I almost say it out loud to him. But I think my eyes show it, because Ian's eyes lock with mine with the emotion I can't read.