Chapter 3:

ꕥ 3 ꕥ

3

A month later

Stepping out of the vehicle she removed her brown vintage juicy couture shades, "Woah" she heard the murmurs from the estate security.

Today Tyler had styled her head to toe and she felt amazing, the deep cowl neck of her draped cream top flaunted her beautiful chocolate breast and tattooed back.
It was completely backless, then her low-rise bootcut jeans were to die for, the studding from the waist to bottom of her jeans paired with a wide concho leather belt she hadn't worn since the early two-thousands.

The doors of the home were opened for her as she made her way through looking for her phone in her Gucci Horsebit leather handbag "I told him this bag was way too small" she sighed finally finding the phone hidden under a stack of Canadian dollars.

Dialing Noah's number she raked a hand through her soft silk press "Hey dude, I'm here where you at?" pressing down her lips she waited for a response.

"Security didn't tell you we in the studio?"
"Which kind security? They're all goo-goo-eyed at me" "Well now you know, come on down lady"
"Mo nbo T: I'm coming".

"If y'all plan on doing your jobs, I've got stuff in the car" Tossing her keys at the two men by the door she continued on her way to the studio.

She knew Noah's home like the back of her hand, She made her way past the kitchen to the final door on the left that led to a secret stairwell.
Before heading down she made sure to check her appearance through her phone camera, carefully she stepped down each step, her shoes were kitten-heeled mules one mess up she could be sent tumbling down the stairs.

The vintage Gucci heels were cute and Tyler emphasized how they'd be perfect with her handbag, saying no to him was getting harder by the day. It didn't help with how annoying he was.

From the bottom of the stairs, she could hear laughter and her mind grew curious as to who it could be.

Walking down the hallway the last door on her right was the studio, she laid down a light knock before entering "What's all this laughter?" Noah snapped his neck to look at the door "Sis?!" rising from his seat he almost picked Dami up when he hugged her.

She wasn't even focused on the other artist, her mind was completely on her best friend "You look good" Noah complimented her while placing her on the floor.

"I know I feel like a 90's supermodel" Whipping her hair over her shoulder the two laughed hysterically.

"On some real shit I didn't think you would show" "Excuse me" she gasped clutching the single gold chain on her neck like they were pearls.

"Come on babe, getting your time is extremely hard and expensive"
"True True" Dami smiled, placing her glasses and purse on the coffee table "Can you get me something to drink please?" taking the engineer's seat she placed the headphones over her ears.