Taehyung has to bite his lower lip to stop himself from squealing because he really can't believe he found himself a really sweet boy-- ooops! 

The youngest Kim wants to hit himself when he realized what he's thinking. Jungkook didn't wven ask him about that so he tried to push it away and focus on the team leader's voice.

 "Yeah, thank you for asking Gukkie. I arrived home safely. How about you? Uhmmm, when is your flight going back to UK?" he asks trying to hide the sadness in his voice but Jungkook is too keen so he still caught that.

 "Hmm let's just say I postponed it a little because I promise someone a date in Seoul and since I am missing that someone already, I'm hoping if I could meet them tomorrow?" Jungkook said while also biting his lower lip while waiting for his reply. His friends are giving him THE LOOK because he just told them a while ago that he and Eunwoo would stay for another couple of days. Taehyung nodded as if Jungkook can see him.

 "Uhmm well, maybe you have to ask them so you'll know if they want to meet you too Gukkie." Taehyung said while watching himself in the mirror.

Jungkook gave Eunwoo an okay sign before he enters his room. They're currently in his penthouse in Seoul and all his friends except his best friend will be leaving tonight.

 "Hmmm, is that so?"

 "Yeah, of course you have to ask them properly Gukkie." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook shifts the phone on his other hand while still smiling ear to ear.

 "Kim Taehyung, the most gorgeous human I've laid my eyes upon, will you go on a dinner with me tomorrow evening?" he asked. 

He even purposely lower his voice to tease the other. Taehyung has to cover his mouth with his own hands because he wanted to squeal! When he's already calmer, he clears his throat before he reply. 

"Sure Jungkook-ssi, I would love to have dinner with you." he replied knowing what's that name means to the two of them. 

"Can't wait to see you sweetheart."

They said their goodbyes to one another before Taehyung finally changed into more comfortable clothes so he could finally join his siblings who are already waiting for him. He is about to go out when he realized the love marks on his neck so he goes back to change again!

Tae is happy he has a collection of scarves & ribbons now he isn't worried about his neck anymore. He went out of his room with the phone. He is happy & excited so imagine his surprise when he saw his siblings with their serious expressions. He gulps & forces a smile. 

"Hi."

"Hi? After 11 minutes of talking to who was that again Yoona?" Bokjoo crossed her arms in front of her. "Jungkook-ssi, he was talking to Jungkook-ssi, noona." Yoona supplied the name of their baby brother's well, new admirer. 

"OMG, Nana Talaaaaa!" Taehyung screams when he figure out that the old woman just sold him out to his siblings. Seokjin is quick to aid their home caretaker. 

"She didn't say a word Tete, we heard you talking to him." Seokjin confessed to him. 

"You were eavesdropping?" he asks dramatically but Bokjoo just rolled her eyes on him.

"Is that the team leader you were talking about in the island?" Bokjoo asked him when he finally sits on his chair in their dining table. 

"I'm sure that's Jeon Jungkook, the son of your partner in UK Ms. Kim." Mr. Lee supplied to Taehyung's frustration.