"Mr. Kim I guess it's better if you take a rest first before you decide again. I am sure you're tired from the work you did in the island."

Taehyung smiled at Mr. Lee. 

"You always takes care of us so I suddenly remember hyung, you sent me in the island with a bunch of my old small clothes." Taehyung utters. Mr. Lee can't help but blush remembering how he had a hard time looking for Taehyung's clothes.

"Oh, about that. I'm sorry Tete. I really dont--" Taehyung laughs at his flustered state.

"It's okay hyungie. But please can you do me a favor?" he asks. 

"Yeah sure, anything Tete. What is it?" Mr. Lee asks. Taehyung looks at them with a wide smile before he answers

"Choi Wooshik, one of the volunteers from the company. I want him to be transferred in Seoul, in my office." he said with a smile knowing that the boy is hardworking & really loyal. Jonghyoon smiled at him.

 "Sure Tete, I'm sure he'll be thrilled. He has been dreaming of it."

Taehyung is already at the bottom of stairs when Yoona stops him. 

"Tete you're in Seoul already. That scarf isn't even one of your collection. Come, let me remove it. The weather is getting warmer already." Yoona said as she steps closer to him. Taehyung panics. 

"No, not!"

"I mean, yoona noona don't worry I'll remove it when I get inside my room already. See you all later." Taehyung yells as he runs towards his room while holding the scarf on his neck tightly. He knows his siblings cant see the love marks or else, Jungkook will be doomed.

Taehyung almost wanted to cry the moment he entered his room. He immediately removed all his clothes leaving nothing before he steps in the bathtub filled with water, milk & other expensive essence. He stayed there for a while coz he just really missed it!

When Taehyung finally had enough of freshening, he takes his time inside his walk in closet and looks around him. He almost got teary eyed when he saw his collection of luxury clothes, the branded garments & other accessories that screams of his real status now.

Then he remembers his first night in the island where he didn't even have his own blanket. Good thing that the team leader was kind enough to give him his robe. Ahhh, Taehyung immediately smiles to himself upon remembering the boy that left the marks on his skin now.

He looks at his own reflection in the mirror and saw the trail of marks from his neck down to his collar bones to his hips. He doesn't even need to see the inside of his thighs anymore but he's sure that there are also marks in there. Taehyung is still daydreaming when he heard a knock on the door. It's Nana Tala holding a phone.

 "Tete, someone wants to talk to you." she said hesitantly.

 "I told him that you just came back from a trip but the caller said he just wanna make sure his sweetheart---" Taehyung's eyes widened upon hearing the endearment!

"Nana Tala!" he even yells when he realized it's Jungkook. The old woman is so surprised when he just grabs the phone from her. 

"Nana, please don't say a word to my siblings. You have to promise me." Taehyung said while covering the mouthpiece of the phone. 

"O-okay, I promise."

Taehyung thanked the old woman before he finally put the phone on his ears.

 "H-hello?" 

"Sweetheart! I'm sorry for calling your house number but I forgot to get your mobile number and I just want to check if you arrived home safely." Jungkook said on the other line.