Chapter 4

Recap:

"Mom, Steven. What the fuck are you doing here?!" 

Lisa's POV:

"Well son, we came to see you. Your manager gave us the key. What is she doing here?" my mother asked, eyeing me like I was a piece of garbage. 

I look down and slowly look up after a while, but regret it immediately. Keep in mind how rough the last few days have been for me, so I'm more susceptible to flashbacks and my PTSD being triggered. I meet eyes with Steven, my stepdad. Big mistake. 

I fall to the floor and inch back slowly, utterly terrified. Eunwoo reacts before anyone else does. He immediately picks me up off the floor and holds me, making me look in his eyes. I don't make eye contact. 

"Hey, hey, hey. Lisa, look at me. Lisa, look at Eunwoo Oppa" he says softly, trying to make eye contact with me, I try to push him away. He holds me closer. He makes me look at him, and I can see how angry he gets when he sees the fear in my eyes. 

"I won't let him hurt you, Baby. OK?" he whispers while hugging me. I nod. He takes me to MJ. 

"MJ Hyung, take her to the room for me" he asks MJ. MJ helps me to the room. I can tell JinJin and Eunwoo are about to either punch or yell at my 'parents'. As soon as we get to the room, I hear yelling. I stand up , and MJ looks hesitant to let me peek my head out the door. Luckily, he isnt as strict as the other members, and let's me do what I want to do. He's more like a mom. I hear commotion and run out of the room. 

"Eunwoo!!" JinJin yells. I gasp when I see that Steven has punched Eunwoo, and is about to punch him again. It happens so fast. 

"No!" I yell, and run to Eunwoo, shielding him with my body. I brace myself for the blow that comes a split second later, knocking me to the side. JinJin, Moonbin and Rocky immediately push my stepdad back, restarining him. Eunwoo picks me up. 

"Baby! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!!" he yelled at my stepdad. I am crying at this point, from the familiarity of the punch that my stepdad gave me, from the trauma of the situation, and the actual punch hurts as well. Eunwoo carries me to the room and closes the door. I am silent. I hug his neck tightly, sobbing silently. Eunwoo starts crying as well. 

"I-I'm s-sorry, Oppa. I c-couldn't stop h-him fr-from hurting y-y-you!" I sob in distress. I don't let go of him. When we eventually move, I put my hand on Eunwoo's face. He has a bruised lip. I sit up fully to try to go and get ice, but wince and fall back on the bed. Eunwoo immediately holds my arm. 

"What's wrong, Baby?!" he asks me. I shrug him off, knowing that the bruise would scare him, as he's not used to it like I am. I start shaking from the pain, and flinch at this familiar feeling. It's my adrenaline kicking in, getting ready to run away. Eunwoo puts his hand on my face. 

"Baby, I'm lifting your shirt up, OK?" he asks me. I nod. 

"Oh my fucking god" Eunwoo brethes angrily when he sees the bruise. It's just turning purple, and hurts like a bitch. 

"It's OK, Oppa" I say, not knowing how he'll react. He looks murderous. He gets up, I try to stop him, but he doesn't listen. He walks outside, to where JinJin is currently talking very loudly to our mother and stepdad. Eunwoo gets to them, me close behind.

"You fucking bastard" Eunwoo growls as he approaches. I immediately grab his arm to stop him from strangling my stepdad. JinJin looks at us, confused. Then, he looks down at my shirt and anger flares up in his eyes. I look down and notice that there's blood on my shirt, the bruise is bleeding. JinJin walks over to me and slowly lifts up my shirt, exposing my abdomen. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!?" he yells at my stepdad. I put my hand on his arm. He points to the exit. 

"Leave. Leave and never come back. Leave before me or Eunwoo fucking kill you!" he exclaims angrily, trying his best not to yell. The other boys are looking out for Dispatch. My mom smirks at me before she and Steven walk out. JinJin and Eunwoo help me inside, still fuming. 

"We should have strangled him, Hyung" Eunwoo told JinJin

"I know, I don't know why I let that son of a bitch go" JinJin replied. Eunwoo gets ice and is about to treat my wound, but I stop him. 

"Eunwoo Oppa, JinJin Oppa, let me do it, you both go and cool off. I don't want you to see me like this, you'll just get more angry" I reason. They both nod and Sanha goes with them outside. MJ, Moonbin and Rocky help me get bandages and ice, as well as disinfectant. I begin cleaning it, and it hurt, but I just bare my teeth and get it done, like every other time. 

"Watching how you had to suffer everyday really made me want to punch him, Noona" Rocky says. I look at him and smile slightly, showing my gratitude. Moonbin and MJ nod their heads. 

"How could someone be so fucked up in the head?" Moonbin says, angrily. MJ agrees as the boys come back inside. JinJin gestures for them all to leave. They do. He kneels down in front of me. 

"I'm sorry, my baby sister" he says, as he hugs me.

"I promise that I'll protect you better from now on. You also have all of ASTRO here for you, especially me and Eunwoo" he says. I slap his arm as he teases me about Eunwoo. 

"I'm here, Baby" he says in an overly deep voice, pretending to be Eunwoo. 

"Eunwoo Oppa!!" he says in an overly high pitched voice, pretending to be me. I laugh and hit his arm. We exit the kitchen and the boys are all waiting for us. 

"It's probably bed time now. Let's go to bed" MJ says. All the boys hug me goodnight, except Eunwoo. I look at him wearily. 

"Oppa, will you sleep with me tonight, in case I have nightmares?" I ask him seriously. He hugs me tightly. 

"Of course, Baby" he says, calling me by my newfound nickname. We walk into my room and get into the bed. We start off sleeping on our sides of the bed, but as I get more tired, I move towards Eunwoo unconsciously until I am right next to him. He instinctively wraps his arms around me and I put my head on his chest. I listen to him breathing. 

"Shhhhh, close your eyes. I'll be the guardian of your dreams" he says softly. I internally roll my eyes at the cheesiness of that line. This boy's been in too many dramas. 

I fall asleep with a smile on my face, feeling safe and protected.