He met Mr. Lee & Ms. Kim before for their project in UK and the handsome man walking beside them is too familiar to him too. At first he thought of him as drama actor then something clicks in his head, no, the handsome man is Taehyung's older brother Kim Seokjin. 

Jungkook scoffs. He can't believe that it's only been 5 days since they haven't seen their little prince and here they are already, full force of taking him back.

 'Right, he doesn't belong here anyway' he thought to himself before he forced himself to smile & welcome the newly arrived guests.

 But Jungkook hasn't even uttered a word when he heard the CEO's voice screaming already. He looks behind him and saw Taehyung with wide eyes looking at his siblings. In that moment, he knows the boy will leave them already so he plans how to avoid him at all cost today. 

Bokjoo feels like about to cry the moment he saw her brother. Taehyung got tanned, his hair looks a little dry than usual and his hands--

"OMG! Tete, OMG!" Bokjoo feels like she failed their parents already the moment he saw his brother's wounded heart. Seokjin runs towards them. The reunion of the Kim siblings is one for the books! They're all ethereally beautiful and the love they have for each other is so deep and visible. 

They're not the common rich kids with superficial affection towards each other. No, you can see in Bokjoo's powerful eyes how she soften the moment she hugs her brother. You can also feel it from Seokjin the moment he quickly examine his brother's physical features to check if he's really alright since Taehyung keeps telling them he's alright. 

"Noona, hyungie I said I'm fine." Taehyung repeats himself when they're finally inside an empty cottage while Mr. Lee is busy talking to Jungkook about the other goody goodies they brought in the island. 

The 97 Liners are all curious to meet Taehyung's family too but they all have tasks so he just focus on them aside from Eunwoo.

The Chef is a bit worried about his best friend so instead of focusing on his task, he joins Jk with dealing with Mr. Lee so he could also check on him. He knows that Taehyung's siblings arrived in the island so most probably, the youngest of the Kims will also go home already. 

Meanwhile the siblings can't stop hugging and checking their youngest. 

"Gosh, what happened Tete? OMG! I'm gonna fire Mr. Lee the moment we step back in Seoul!" Bokjoo gritted her teeth blaming herself for agreeing to her assistant's suggestion of sending Taehyung in the island. 

Bokjoo & Seokjin are both expecting for their youngest to agree and rant but to their surprise, Taehyung just takes their hands and squeezes them with his owns, flinching a little because of the wounds but his smile is so fond that made Seokjin that he already gone mad in the island. 

"Noona, Joonhyung hyunie just want to make sure to lessen your stress and to be honest I am so thankful for the years he chose to be by your side instead of pursuing his own career." Taehyung said using Mr. Lee's name. 

Bokjoo immediately tears up the moment she heard that name, her assistant's name.

 "I don't know how he did it, to lower himself to make sure you're on top because I know hyungie could've have been the greatest swimmer of South Korea if he hadn't chose you." Tae said with a smile, finally acknowledging their sister's boyfriend. 

"OMG! Noona, we need to take him home now! I guess Tete had a brain concussion! OMG! I'm sorry brother." Seokjin said while hugging Taehyung but the younger one just chuckles at his brother's dramatics.

 "Hyung, I said I'm fine. Am I that bad before that I would've need a brain concussion first to finally call Joonhyung hyung?" Tae asked with a smile.