We Meet

Authors Note
~Oh Wow.. Your Back! This Chapters Gonna Be In 2nd POV!Also If Words Are In Italic It Means You're Thinking! Umm I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter!~

He takes a step back from you and crossed his arms.
"Mortal, Remember This Name And Remember It Well, I Am Known As Tanaka, The Forbidden One In The Underworld! But You Earthly Fiends Shall Remember Me As Gundham, Gundham Tanaka, The Ultimate Breeder!" His shouted out words were followed by an awkward pause.
" Now That I Think About It... Weren't You The Mortal Staring At Me Back When We Were In That Meer Classroom?" He questions looking suspicious.
Wait... what?!?! He noticed? How? He didn't even look up!
"Ah! Gahh, I'm Extremely Sorry About That!" You bow down to the tall figure quickly, "I-I'm Sorry If I Caused Any Problems! I-" D-damnit! Why was I even staring at him? "You Just Happened To Catch My Eye! It's Been Awhile Since I've Met Someone With Such A Strong- Yet Simple Fashion Sense! Where I Grew Up All Teens And Young Adults Wore Crop Tops, Booty Shorts And Neon Nike Clothes So It Was Nice To See Someone Else With A Normal Sense Of Clothing! O-Once Again! I'm Very Sorry- huh?" As if he even had a normal sense.. You look up to Gundham covering half of his pale face in the long purple scarf he wore around his neck. The very tips of his cheeks peeking out his scarf were bright red. Apparently you had made him blush.
After that you gave him a small smile and said your goodbyes for now. Usami said something about gathering "Hope Fragments" From communicating with others, apparently you've gained one from Gundham and had to get one from everyone else. I minus well go the extra mile and try to remember everyone's names without using the E-Hand Book the bunny gave us.

A smaller time skip brought to you by Maga-Z

Alright so we have..
Hajime Hinata, Ultimate Unknown- Anime Pro-tag...
Nagito Komaeda, Ultimate Lucky Sudent- Dude that's most likely to become a sociopath
Byakuya Togami, Ultimate Affluent Progeny- bossy pig
Gundham Tanaka, Ultimate Breeder- Animal Lover
Kazuichi Soda, Ultimate Mechanic- Human Highlighter
Teruteru Hanamura,Ultimate Chef- Small Perv
Nekomaru Nidai, Ultimate Team Manager- dude who looks to old to be here
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu, Ultimate Yakuza- Baby with a gun
Akane Owari, Ultimate Gymnast- Big Tiddie Hyped Girlfriend. I'm on a role
Chiaki Nanami, Ultimate Baker- Gamer Girl
Sonia Nevermind, Ultimate Princess- M'lady
Hiyoko Saionji, Ultimate Traditional Dancer- Barbie Brat
Mahiru Koizumi,Ultimate Photographer- Camera Girl
Mikan Tsumiki, Ultimate Nurse- Sensitive 7 year old
Ibuki Mioda, Ultimate Musician- Loud 7 year old
Peko Pekoyama, Ultimate Swordswoman- uhhhhh big tiddie goth girlfriend...?
I give up on naming theses people. Anyway Usami wanted us to meet at the beach... I wonder why.

~At The Beach~

"Tch. Your Second To Last... Pitiful. Do You Know Where Hajime Is?" Byakuya scoffs at you disappointingly.

"H-here! Sorry!" Hinata says sprinting toward the spot you were all waiting at.
"So.. Where's The Stupid Rabbit? I Swear, If I Have To Wait STANDING In A Beach Filled With People I Dont Know My Legs Are Gonna Fall Off!" The small dancer complains.

"Oh My Gosh! They Can Do That!?!?!" Mikan cries. Since she's the super high school level nurse you'd think she'd know that they can't. You thought to yourself.

"It's A Figure Of Speech Dumb Ass!" Hiyoko shouts back putting one hand on her hip.
"I'm With Saionji. Usami Called Us Here So Where Is She?" Mahiru states.
" Worry Not! I Am Here!" Seriously! Where does she keep coming from? And this time she brought a box...?
"Let's Get Swimming!" Usami shouts holding up a swimsuit for both genders.
"Ooo I Bet Miss Sonia Would Look Great In A Swimsuit hehehe..." You here Soda mumble under his breath. I bet him and Teruteru would get along great. You roll your eyes.
Usami hands out the 17 swimsuits to us. Some of us had different expressions on our faces, some of which Usami didn't expect.
"Are You Fucking Serious?!" Fuyuhiko laughs, "I'm Not Gonna Swim In The Same Damn Beach As These Bastards!" Peko looked like she wanted to say something but gave up on the thought. But your him.. as much as I'd like to swim with them I never learned how to... I'm assuming that's not gonna be a problem right?
The rabbit and Fuyuhiko go back and forth as the rest of us go to our cabins at the hotel and change. Once again your near last and see everyone doing something fun. Well other than Fuyuhiko, Togami, Pekoyama, and Saionji who decided to sit out. Other than that Nekomaru, Soda, Teruteru, Mahiru, Nagito, Sonia, Mikan, and Chiaki were Swimming. You noticed that Gundham was... the only one playing in the sand.. with his hamsters?!?!
You rush over to him trying to avoid getting in the water despite the fact he looks busy.
"Hey Gundham! Whatcha Doin?" You say sitting next him with a smile.
He sharply jumps back from not expecting you- or anyone to approach him.
"You Fiend..." He mumbles into his scarf, "Do You  Happen Know Who Your Messing With?"
You reply sarcastically "Yep! Your Tanaka The Forbidden One! But You Told Me To Refer You As Tanaka!"
He buries the bottom of his face and continues to layer up wet sand on the fairly well detailed castle he made. As you continue to watch Tanaka carefully make small details on the castle a small , white and orange, hamster crawls up you.

"Hey Forbidden Bro, Who's This Little Dude? One Of Your Evil Minions~" You ask teasingly trying to start a conversation he may relate to.

Without looking up he begins to respond to your question with another question "Why Does A Mortal Like You Want to Know Abou- Tch! San-D!" You watch the small rodent crawl off your arm and onto the sand castle from the sound of Gundham snapping his fingers.

"I Want To Know Because Im Curious! C'mon Please! How Many Hamsters Are There?" You say rocking back and forth impatiently.

The tall figure stares at his hamsters and smirks evilly, "You Must Be More Than A Mere Mortal To Obtain The Trust Of  One My Four Devas ." You silently giggle at the name and let him continue as he holds his arms out."Jum-P, Cham-P , Maga-Z , Sun-D! Arise!!"
Each deva climbed out of his sleeve once their name was called squeaking one right after the other leaving you in awe.

~holy Jesus that took forever! Yea that's all ima Wright in this chapter sorry!~