Part 1: Shes Here?

Maikos POV

Hi, my name is Maiko Hiyashi! I specialize is martial arts and fieldhockey! My parents are the most famous sports company in the world! Yes, I am adopted but I don't really care because my mom and dad took the time out of their lives to take me in!

Right now I am in the limousine on the way to my house!

Once I had arrived I exited to limo and started to walk to the door when someone tapped my shoulder I instinctly flipped them to the groud to see a blond boy with violet eyes.

"How can a princess be so mean to poor daddy?! MOMMY help!" The boy yelped in pain.

"Dont call me princess I am a martial arts expert and have my own style created by ME" I yelled to the boy in pain!

"Miss please restrain yourself from injuring Tamaki Suoh.... Name, Maiko Hiyashi, age 17, strongest female in America and Japan, adopted, parents, Hiroshio Hiyashi and Suziko Hiyashi. Richest family in Japan and America!" The stalker said.

"Stalker much!" I muttered.

"Sorry for my arroigince Ms. Hiyashi! Im Kyoya Ootori, the boy you struck down is Tamaki Suah, this is Hahuri Fujioka, the twins Hikaru and Kouru Hitachiin, and Takashi Morinozuka and Mitskuni Haninozuka!" Kyoya stated.

"The names Mitskuni and Hahuri sound familiar... OH Hahuri dear come here how ive missed you!" I said excitedly!

"OH i almost didn't recognise you Maiko senpai! I missed you too!" Hahuri ran to her hugging the short girl!

"WAIT SHE KNOWS HAHURI?!" Hikaru and Kouru say in unision.

"Yes, Hahuris father fostered me for a year when I was four!" I siad.

"So you don't remember me?" Mitskuni Kun said with his bangs covering his eyes.

"I had a memery malfuction recently from when I was 16! Sorry but I can already tell you and Mori are skilled fighters. But... you are still quite weak!" I said.

"You dont understand. Honey senpai and Mori sepai are quite strong!" Kyoya stated.

"Then you know nothing about my style of martial arts." I said grabbing my bags walking into my house.

                                                           Hahuris POV

"What does she mean Hahuri?" Kouru asked with a concerened tone.

"I shouldnt say. But Honey senpai, Mori senpai! Listen close you need to be careful and befriend her, otherwise you guys could be in danger.." I said.

"I know the secret... after she is my ex..." Honey senpai said sadly.

"Then tell us what Hahuri and Maiko senpai were talking about!" the twins yelled in unision.

"Its best you dont know!" I said.

                                                                   Hikarus POV

AS they were talking I zoned out into a flash back!

Flash back

"Aww look at my little triplets! I feel bad we have to give Maiko up to the orphanage!" They twins mother said to their father.

Flash back over

"Kouru..." I said

"You saw in too Hikaru... could it be her?" Kouru asked me.

"Maybe lets get her dna some how..."