Chapter 25 - Communicating

The sunlight was blinding Riley in the early morning, forcing him to use his hand to shield himself from the unwanted wake up call. The hand he used was wrapped around Jessie, and Riley waving the same hand over his eyes caused Jessie to rustle in the bed.

Jessie was still pressed against Riley's side when he jabbed him near the ribs. He briefly smiled when he heard Riley's laugh in the early morning, and Jessie kept his eyes shut as he wanted to go back to sleep.

"Sorry." Riley gently whispered into Jessie's hair.

Jessie let out a comfortable exhale as he remained comfy on Riley's chest. He used his free hand to draw a circle on the chest area that was untouched by him, and he then tapped his fingers against it - with that action being the only sound they could hear in the silence.

"You awake yet?" Riley checked, as he felt Jessie fidget more in the small bed.

Jessie checked the time on his phone and saw that there was another 2 hours before they had to be at school. He heavily sighed when he put his phone down, and then he moved closer back to Riley.

"I'm still sleepy." Jessie groggily moaned.

Riley repeatedly brushed Jessie's arm by using his hand that was wrapped around him. The gentle rubs were soothing for the both of them as Riley felt extremely relaxed with Jessie next to him.

"We can just stay like this then," Riley told Jessie. "Go back to sleep."

Jessie nodded his head before he kissed Riley's side. Snuggling in more, Jessie closed his eyes shut as he embraced Riley's warmth and heat.

Riley listened for Jessie's breathing to quieten down. Riley wasn't sleepy at all, but he didn't dare to move as he gazed at Jessie's sleeping figure with a warm glow in his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie was already dressed for the day as he waited for Riley to do the same. Playing on his phone, Jessie heard the bathroom door open and saw Riley emerge from it.

"Ready to go?" Jessie asked as he pocketed his phone.

Riley shook his head no as he grinned back at Jessie. Jessie was wearing a similar expression when he saw Riley walk up to him and grab his face.

Riley then gave Jessie a long chaste kiss that soothed his own heartbeat after seeing Jessie dressed so appealing. He then gave Jessie a second and a third kiss after he wasn't finished claiming hin.

Jessie had to push Riley away because they were going to be late if they didn't stop now. He smacked the pout away as he then kissed it better to make up for hurting Riley's exaggerated feelings.

"You weren't as fun as last night," Riley complained as he went back in to start kissing Jessie's neck.

Jessie continued to laugh as he summoned all of his strength and self-restraint to drag his body away from Riley. "That's because we had the whole of last night together, but right now we're going to miss registration."

'Technically no...' Riley thought to himself.

Riley recalled last night at how he felt and heard Jessie slip away from him last night. He pretended to be asleep because he didn't want to spook and scare Jessie, so he let Jessie do what he felt like he needed to do.